Welcome to Gaia! ::

exchange the gems and amulets for an powerful passive ring and let everyone enter dms?

yes 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 12 ]
no 0.5609756097561 56.1% [ 23 ]
other (write your idea in the thread) 0.14634146341463 14.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dangerous Bloodsucker

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
please read the following before you post or vote
to everyone.

main reason i created this thread is because i hate haveing to team up with noobs just wanna handle doing everything for myself.

don't worry the bloodstone gems and amulets wont go to waste they will be exchanged for an very powerful passive ring that will give you all the strengths of kamila. so you can take on dms by yourself or with others.

sorry for everyone else who never got the bloodstone gem or amulet looks like you will have to rely on teamwork.

(this isn't what the ring does its an exaggerated explination of what it will do) discription: with this ring you will never have to rely on teamwork ever again, because you have the strength of 6 people. although working with other people never hurts.

updated: added what the ring will really do instead of what the explination gives you so people can shut up about the discription being overpowered
MAIN IDEA:
ring name: ???
passive ability: "abilitys inside dms are underlined" when in dms the weakness of the monsters is you. you will always have an lightsource. when creatures lay an hand on you they will be ignited and burned until they are dead. become as hot as the sun as if it was in the room with you. you will have the strength of kamilia as if you were her equal. (gets stronger the higher the cl) can have an chance each time your enemy melees you for them to be knocked out for an few seconeds aprox: 7-15 sec. (randomly) teleports you directly to the enemy you are attacking(if you are in an instance) your rings recharge a little faster depending on your overall CL very rare chance: able to instantly kill an enemy (only works on minions aka any creature that is not a boss)active ability: revive 1-3 people to full health. recharge rate: ???

end of update if you want to talk about the update please quote it like this:
Quote:
MAIN IDEA:
ring name: ???
passive ability: "abilitys inside dms are underlined" when in dms the weakness of the monsters is you. you will always have an lightsource. when creatures lay an hand on you they will be ignited and burned until they are dead. become as hot as the sun as if it was in the room with you. you will have the strength of kamilia as if you were her equal. (gets stronger the higher the cl) can have an chance each time your enemy melees you for them to be knocked out for an few seconeds aprox: 7-15 sec. (randomly) teleports you directly to the enemy you are attacking(if you are in an instance) your rings recharge a little faster depending on your overall CL very rare chance: able to instantly kill an enemy (only works on minions aka any creature that is not a boss)active ability: revive 1-3 people to full health. recharge rate: ???

to all the people with no common sense. they will not make this ring that powerful they will probably nerf it to an appropriate power.

if you don't follow the below you are possibly a blind idiot:
<3 the thread to make it gain attention

if you dont like the idea don't </3 just vote no in the poll.

if you like the idea then say something more on the lines of

"oh thats an wonderful idea but i think you made it sound a tad bit overpowered. oh well the creators of zomg will nerf it to an correct power lvl."

if you don't like the idea and want everything to stay the same then vote no.

if you have an improvement on my idea or want to change it from rings to something else vote other but saying its overpowered is what every noob would say...
The idea is clever, but it's waaay too overpowered. And I feel like the Amulet and Gem would be split into two separate rings.

Perfect Bloodsucker

15,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
SOMEBODY'S a little desperate to get people to support dms being opened >__>

to put it bluntly, zOMG! needs the money from the gems.

the ring you are describing seems way too powerful; people with a bloodstone already have a good head start already. giving us a ring that practically makes it soloable is extreme overkill. DMS is SUPPOSED to be a challenge; giving people a ring that practically lets us cheat would ruin that challenge.

as for what would happen in the forums with the new ring...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cold Treater

20,100 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
The ring idea would be way too overpowered. It'd make the game WAY too easy than it already is. Or atleast most aspects.
Could you imagine gnome sniping though? xd Day-um.

I do want DMS permanently open though.
i think its an great idea but as someone has menchined previously its overpowered but maybe the team could nerf and adjust the ring to where you can still get that passive buff.

the amulet is more rare then the gem so what ever the prizes are if they both get rings the amulet's ring better be more powerful than the gem's ring.

although i do love the idea of soloing dms i would just love to know how they would fix the ring for other boss fights so your not guarenteed to win 100% anywhere but fight easy enough to solo any boss makeing it a great ring.

tl;dr in short just make it strong enough to solo any boss by yourself but not too powerfull to where your guarenteed 100% chance to win.
guys i don't think vamp is trying to make it overpowered just getting rid of doing instances with other people. you know being allow to solo any instance.

tl;dr vamp is makeing an ring that allows you to solo anywhere he's not trying to make it overpowered.

Fashionable Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
No. This would be game-breaking. And besides, this is a game for everyone. Not just the people who have bloodstone amulets and gems. I understand that DMS is hard, but we don't need a cheat code to be able to enjoy playing it. That's what you are suggesting, a cheat code to make the game easy. We who, have the amulet/gem, have had a head start on everything. And when they finally DO open DMS permanently we will have had more than enough time to make up for what we have spent on the amulet/gem in the first place.

Perfect Bloodsucker

15,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
oreaperdemonz
guys i don't think vamp is trying to make it overpowered just getting rid of doing instances with other people. you know being allow to solo any instance.

tl;dr vamp is makeing an ring that allows you to solo anywhere he's not trying to make it overpowered.

pro-tip: tl;dr versions are not needed for 2 sentences.

and something that lets you solo anywhere, even dms, seems pretty ******** to me. all the areas are already solo-able (except dms and the sealab compound, of course), and it would make the game easier than it already is.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
ValKyrie Ragepunk
No. This would be game-breaking. And besides, this is a game for everyone. Not just the people who have bloodstone amulets and gems. I understand that DMS is hard, but we don't need a cheat code to be able to enjoy playing it. That's what you are suggesting, a cheat code to make the game easy. We who, have the amulet/gem, have had a head start on everything. And when they finally DO open DMS permanently we will have had more than enough time to make up for what we have spent on the amulet/gem in the first place.
not createing an cheat code omg.

of corse they wouldn't make it that powerful they would nerf it...

if you think its that powerful cause i say it is. than you would be considered an idiot for not haveing any common sense

i'm only suggesting to be allowed to solo any instance in the game not an "instant death no matter what i do ring"

Enduring Sage

I think that with that powerful of a ring DMS would be too easy and thus slightly pointless. The reason you have to be a level 10+ is so you could somewhat endure the challenge. It is a challenge area is you've defeated the rest. The issue with this ring is that with a team of 6 that are only at level 7 or whatever could enter and defeat her that that would kinda ruin the fun of it. Also, while I would like to have DMS opened to everyone, Gaia needs the money so I would rather have these Bloodstones

Dangerous Bloodsucker

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
oreaperdemonz

and something that lets you solo anywhere, even dms, seems pretty ******** to me. all the areas are already solo-able (except dms and the sealab compound, of course), and it would make the game easier than it already is.
that's where the CL comes it so you have to feed orbs to your ring. can't just have the ring when your lvl 1.0 cl and just kill anything no matter what...

besides i doubt they would make it an all powerful ring to kill anything anyway duno why people keep calling it god modding or cheating...

Perfect Bloodsucker

15,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
vampiroz
i'm only suggesting to be allowed to solo any instance in the game not an "instant death no matter what i do ring"

all instances in-game are soloable neutral

Fashionable Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
vampiroz
ValKyrie Ragepunk
not createing an cheat code omg.

of corse they wouldn't make it that powerful they would nerf it...

if you think its that powerful cause i say it is. than you would be considered an idiot for not haveing any common sense

Take it for what you will. You as the OP are posting this thread and asked for opinions and constructive criticism. Be more specific on what we would trade the amulet/gem for when they do open DMS permanently. Insulting people who disagree with you does not make your statement valid.

Also, please try to use proper spelling and grammar. It helps make you sound less... What was the word you used? Idiotic.

Perfect Bloodsucker

15,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
vampiroz
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
oreaperdemonz

that's where the CL comes it so you have to feed orbs to your ring. can't just have the ring when your lvl 1.0 cl and just kill anything no matter what...

besides i doubt they would make it an all powerful ring to kill anything anyway duno why people keep calling it god modding or cheating...

pretty much everybody who DMSes has enough orbs to upgrade that ring to cl 10 in no time flat neutral that's also the reason they made it so you cant just trade normal orbs for shadow orbs when dms was released.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

14,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
Mega tankz
The idea is clever, but it's waaay too overpowered. And I feel like the Amulet and Gem would be split into two separate rings.
i understand 2 differant rings but it being overpowered are you an idiot or just have no common sense. they are going to adjust the power if they were to make the ring/rings.

they will never make rings will all powerful skills. you would be an idiot for believeing they would make an overpowered ring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games