Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like the Battle MMO to affect your regular Gaia account?

Yes 0.54098360655738 54.1% [ 33 ]
I dont care... 0.098360655737705 9.8% [ 6 ]
No 0.065573770491803 6.6% [ 4 ]
WTF are you talking about? 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
1 2 >

Ok, so ive heard that items that you have will be on the MMO. So...what about the other way around? Does anything we do on the MMO affect our normal Gaia accounts. Money? Avatar? Found items? Anything like that. Please comment on how you think each one should affect each other.

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Were_Wulf_x3
Ok, so ive heard that items that you have will be on the MMO. So...what about the other way around? Does anything we do on the MMO affect our normal Gaia accounts. Money? Avatar? Found items? Anything like that. Please comment on how you think each one should affect each other.

Where ever you heard that from, they are DEAD WRONG.......Items will NEVER EVER have an effect in the MMO, they are purely cosmetic......as for the MMO effecting your account......read the stickies and please look at the website

~Thank You, Have A Nice Day
the site says that you can find "ingredients" that can be used to make new avi items.
Yes, items you craft in the MMO will be equippable on your avatar. This has already been confirmed, so there's not much point in discussing it as a possibility.
the mmo wont affect the avi account in no whey whats o ever
for more info read the sticky or announcements

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
could someone tell me...why this battle will occur? I can't understand anything crying
mortis Phantomein
could someone tell me...why this battle will occur? I can't understand anything crying

It's a new Gaia Game coming out at some point, called Gaia Battle. It's not actually a big battle, it's a game where you can fight Gaia-themed monsters and stuff. 3nodding

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
mortis Phantomein

Pweez go to the website or read the stickies. I am going to look over the site right now. biggrin
Random Bump
man u guys rawk i want the mmo 2 c** out now!

Dangerous Genius

5,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
Well as a quick question yes, let the mmo converge our avatars with the mmo. It would be just like Towns right? Find items like in towns, get gold and chat with people. Just involved now in fighting and actually progressing. smile So my vote would go to yes.
wat up everyone

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces