• Member 100
Like, say 28.8kbps. Which is all I can get at the moment. sweatdrop

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Anyone? o_o
LIKE s**t!

The interface will take an hour to load, once loaded it will lag like a son of a b***h, and every time you change maps it will take half an hour to load again and lag severely worse depending on how many people are on that map.

In short, get a new serious of tubes or you're ********.

Kawaii Star

I was worried about this as well. ):
I'm getting high-speed intarnets as soon as they give a more-or-less reliable release date.

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I've played other MMOs and they work well enough.. the main problem is downloading the game data every time you start it up.

Wouldn't be a big problem if it was a one time download & install.
Ark Jin Ra
Like, say 28.8kbps. Which is all I can get at the moment. sweatdrop
im not sure, i think it said the game will run on full screen and computers with slow connections might lag alot like that
Ark Jin Ra
I've played other MMOs and they work well enough.. the main problem is downloading the game data every time you start it up.

yeah, it'd be nice if gaia would give you the option to download, cause I think it'd be worth it.

I mean look at how unreliable towns are... just imagine how bad it will be when thousands of users are battling at once. I imagine it being a slow loading hell on earth. sad
Sir-BentlyWentworth
Ark Jin Ra

yeah, it'd be nice if gaia would give you the option to download, cause I think it'd be worth it.

I mean look at how unreliable towns are... just imagine how bad it will be when thousands of users are battling at once. I imagine it being a slow loading hell on earth. sad
It's not. Now is it? I highly doubt it will be. In any case, the game will have "heavy duty" servers, good enough to fight off a pretty good precentage of lag. So do not worry. Even with a slow internet connection, I'm pretty sure it won't be as bad as towns or anything.
XP I despise towns. Especiallly the server that almost never connects. And when it does, it only connects for 2 minutes.

Ryuketsu Ren's Husband

Hilarious Bloodsucker

5,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
my aunt has 28.8kbps and towns run like a piece of s**t on hers so most likely the the battle system will
Kitsune_914
XP I despise towns. Especiallly the server that almost never connects. And when it does, it only connects for 2 minutes.

I hope the MMO servers will be better then towns...
Ark Jin Ra, I think you're right. 28.8kbps sounds like a good guess.
It's time to upgrade man!
It'll most likely run as a choppy state, you are jumping places, mssing, and then dying. Try rebuilding your processor, putting NEW Memory in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff