Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. When the GBS comes out, a few weeks in, people will have different rings. Well, when the PVP comes out with the GBS, You might wanna battle other users.

Well, First off, here is what you look for.

If you are common with most rings, make sure you know if they have it.
If they have tweaked out their user, trust me, Even the tweaked are beatable.

Well, Attack them, Offence on their defence, and repel Counters.

While doing that, he/she MAY use multiple attacks on you, familiarize yourself with that ring, and find its disadvantages, likewise with the rest of the rings. Then run away and find that rings disadvantage, (If it isn't supported by any of the other rings) Then you can get under his Defences and defeat him.

Here is a link to get a little better info on what I just said...

Here
is the thread
Cresent_Forgiveness
Hello. When the GBS comes out, a few weeks in, people will have different rings. Well, when the PVP comes out with the GBS, You might wanna battle other users.

Well, First off, here is what you look for.

If you are common with most rings, make sure you know if they have it.
If they have tweaked out their user, trust me, Even the tweaked are beatable.

Well, Attack them, Offence on their defence, and repel Counters.

While doing that, he/she MAY use multiple attacks on you, familiarize yourself with that ring, and find its disadvantages, likewise with the rest of the rings. Then run away and find that rings disadvantage, (If it isn't supported by any of the other rings) Then you can get under his Defences and defeat him.

thats true bt also you coud familiarise hes battle stile couse if he uses alot of charge shots(rr2 or up) then hes casting time well be preaty slow and if he uses no charge shot at all you dont have to worry that much of damege
Also true.

Yes.

Watching his battle Style would enable you to find Disadvantages in that, too. So, if there is a time you gotta wait to charge, throw things at him, cancel his charge, and then throw on your defence, right then and there you would have a sole advantage. You could cancel his powerful attacks, and then not be hit.
you shod also keep yourself fairly well rounded

if you only have close combat skill skills and buffs and you foe has close combat ranged combat and buffs they still have an advantage as long as they keep there distance
Grr. Finding ways to Contradict me... lol.

Yes, So if you have a protect from range kinda ring, keep it well close.
Then charge in, he would have to switch to melee, so then you would switch to protect from melee, you can then hit range and hit him while he's running to use HIS range.
Cresent_Forgiveness
Also true.

Yes.

Watching his battle Style would enable you to find Disadvantages in that, too. So, if there is a time you gotta wait to charge, throw things at him, cancel his charge, and then throw on your defence, right then and there you would have a sole advantage. You could cancel his powerful attacks, and then not be hit.

the key to a good stratagy is ovservation o and good tip alweys carry 1 healing ring you dont know when youl need one
Righto.

The healing ring is most needed to succeed in the world of the GBS.

Without it, OWNED!!
Cresent_Forgiveness
Righto.

The healing ring is most needed to succeed in the world of the GBS.

Without it, OWNED!!

idk bt im predicting hi inflation fore that ring in the marcket lol
Not really, I think you start with it.

It would be a mantis ring or a really rare ring that goes up high.
Uhm... wow... Theoretical strategy on a MMO with which very few details have been released? Geeze, guess it's better than complaining about rings XD
Do you ever go play with your.... newb/noob... Things?
Cresent_Forgiveness
Do you ever go play with your.... newb/noob... Things?

What? oO;; Was that reply directed at me? What are you even trying to say for that matter...

The Committee Staff Elder

8,600 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
the only thing i can say is keep your best ring hiddin from enemy and whn you find a good apponent use it as a big surprise
zkilz, no, because you can't really find a "Good" Opponent, everyone has potential, it's the people who use all rings in a fight that Succeed better.
Cresent_Forgiveness
zkilz, no, because you can't really find a "Good" Opponent, everyone has potential, it's the people who use all rings in a fight that Succeed better.

Still wouldn't mind a translation of your last post if it was ment for me oO;;

Anyway, I think the best idea would be to familiarize yourself with the arenas before you start fighting. Then take into account the rings you have and utilize them very slowly, using only the ring with the longest attack range until you get your opponent into just the right position. Then you snare them in place and begin to unleash fire and brimstone on their unfortunate heads... And if they happen to have a range attack as well, then you back out of range and heal yourself quickly, and then counter their heal when they try it (and they will try to heal themselves)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff