Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you actually going to play Gaia Battle?

Yes, regardless of it's system 0.75367647058824 75.4% [ 205 ]
Yes, only if it's rings though 0.047794117647059 4.8% [ 13 ]
Yes, but only if we have weapons. 0.16176470588235 16.2% [ 44 ]
No, I don't care for it 0.014705882352941 1.5% [ 4 ]
No, but I think we should have rings 0.0073529411764706 0.7% [ 2 ]
No, but I think we should have weapons 0.014705882352941 1.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 272 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

I'm pro-ring but I don't really care about the mechanics and how it'll work, we're getting a free game and I'll play it regardless of what it's like because that's just common courtesy.
i want it like street fighter
Rings FTW! :D And I'll play the Battle System any chance I get. 3nodding Unless I like the games I'm getting soon better. @w@

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
It seems that no one doesn't want to play. XD
Rings. Pro-Weapon users need to just shut up and get over it.

Yes. Im going to play it. Im going to rock at it. You all will bow down to me.

9,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'll play regardless. It would be cool to see a little of both though.
Hell yea! Gamer 4 Life! lol, but seriously, unless it comes out in the next 2 months i'll paly it. The next 2 months are reserved for Blue Dragon when it comes out.

and I really like the ring idea, so I'd say i'm more pro ring than weapon... but it's like a 60/40 lead. I don't consider myself a "rich" Gaian, but I have most of the weapons (i'm a generous Gaian... I've donated $5 on several occasions) So it's not like I'd be at a loss if we went weapons. I mean I have 2 on me right now, and one or two in my inventory, so I'd be able to get rather far in the BS, but I feel those that can't donate shouldn't have to spend a month posting just to get the coinage to buy an envelope or two, to keep up, so the ring system is good for everyone.

and yes, i know, gaian's with the coins will buy the rings, but only when people start selling them. and people won't sell them right away, because they're going to need the ring for themself.
Of course...
I'm playing it for sure! I love mmorpgs so this is a dream come true. I just hope Gaia can make it a GOOD mmo.
ya but how do u get there
I don't have a stand on the ring/weapon debate. It would have made sense to use the weapon items but I understand why they didn't. To be honest, I'll probably only play when I'm bored. There are other MMOs (I won't say which ones because I'll get flamed for no reason) that I'm already well established in and those are going to be the first games I turn to.
I am on the weapons side but ethier way I would play it. Weapons or rings. The reason I want to play it ethier way is becuase I have been waiting for this forever. When i first joined gaia and heard of gaia I hoped for a battle system. I was disppointed it really didn't have one but still liked it. Now that there will be one I can't wait. whee xd emo emo neutral
rings, and yes.

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I'm looking forward to the battle system meself ^_^ Regardless of what we use to battle with (Though I'm pretty certain we're using rings, which could more than likely, summon weapons)
I'm on the ring side of the debate.

And yes...It'll be a fun diversion between WoW and trying to get my fat fingers fast enough to do hard or harder on Guitar Hero 2...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff