Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Battle System!

Good 0.86666666666667 86.7% [ 13 ]
Bad 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 2 ]
A Total Joke 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]

Beloved Lunatic

How long does it usually take to program and set up a whole MMO? It took gaia like... 3 or 4 years? Most MMOs have massive amount of areas/lands to explore. What do you think this one will be like?

Partying Gekko

I don't know, but I hope it doesn't take too long, I've been waiting for this! xd
idk but usually when gaia tells u somthing that is coming out soon it mostly it will come out in about 1 week to 4 months smile
i have no idea.....glad i could help xp

Clean Genius

Lots of factors go into it. Most prominent are Quality and Quantity. The Quality of the product mostly, better things require longer (also better and more skilled coders produce better work). and Quantity being how much... how many people are working on it, how many lands or areas, how many features or items (to some extent that also falls under quality).

they have been working on it for a while. 2 years? I think its something like that. But posibly it was just an idea kicking around for quite a bit of that. But how many people were helping on it? I mean, gaia does have to mantain the site and do the art for everything else that comes out, so we cant expect that there were too many people working on it. Maybe a few dozen. World of Warcraft was in development for 3 years before it was released wasnt it? or maybe it was more. Granted Blizard already had some experience with games and getting pieces to move around on the field, so some of it was second nature.

I really hope its better than the Gaia towns anyways, the controll and colision detection are just terible. Almost like playing the first warcraft game.

Familiar Member

10,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I hope its soon. But I have the feeling it's going to take a while.
I've been waiting for this since I first join, I'm just glad its soon to come out. From what I've seen and heard, sometime August of this year! Sweet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff