Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long have you waited for the Battle System?

4 years 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
3 years 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
2 years 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
1 year 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Since I've started 0.6 60.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

I've been on Gaia for quite some time, since it's earlier stages in 2003. Patiently I've waited for I new they want to make it awesome and try to get all the bugs out before its release.

As I recall this may also mean Gaia will have reached Beta. Or maybe it has reached Beta already but in the beginning it was mentioned Battle comes Beta.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2003-2004 maybe? I don't know, I lost my first character. : O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Been waiting 3 years now
Finally at last. I can look up what they have so far with out scavaging for people who went to cons eek

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
Since I've started

Eloquent Explorer

2 years. I came in early 05'.

Conservative Voter

A while now. I'm glad they finally got around to it, though.

It was always, "It'll be here soon!". Then a year later, it's still not out.

So, I'm glad they're finally keeping their word.
What I think is they have been keeping true to their word. It takes a lot of planning from the ground up to come up with a battle system.

This is the furthest along in development I've seen. I'm willing to bet that all of their efforts will pay off once they have released it.

I know the "It will be here soon" does not seem soon enough. I've been here since 2003 and that's what they've said then. Back then there wasn't a map only customizable avatars and forums. I remember a time where Ian's store was the ONLY store around. I've seen it grow and evolved through out the years and it still has me hooked and by golly I'm willing to wait an eternaty if it takes them that long, in the mean time I'll enjoy everything else they have.

Especially the basic text based RPs, that's what lured me here in the first place. Not the promise of the battle system but the community and interactivity among other RPers and people.
... read my Nintendo post...

just don't expect much.

Waiting since 2005.

Been on Gaia Since 2004.
*sighs*
Personally I like Nintendo games and I don't mind waiting a little longer from time to time. It's better then releasing the game too soon and let it be filled with bugs. Like Xbox did with the release of their whole system x.x

Anyways it seems lately there have been a slew of updates. These guys have been busy and I'm sure when the battle system is ready enough they'll release it. Until then I look forward to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff