Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
How is playing ZOMG??? I want to play but i dont know how it is, so can somebody help me out and tell me how they feel about the game and if its hard to play
It's very easy to play zOMG. It's based a act that made everyday items (such as lamps, flamings plungers, etc) into animated that want to take over the world.
You are responsible for destroying these animated. You start the game and it walks you through the game; you start out by picking one ring and have to find your way out of the sewers.

I personally LOVE the game, there's plenty of guides out there (i do not have the links to any of these guides hopefully another can provide them). A lot of the quests that they provide are easier completed in groups of six people at maximum. Just go to the area that it is in and ask for a crew or ask to join one that someone is shouting about having so many spots left in the crews.

I hope this helped a little. sorry I'm not very good at explaining things. >.<

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ceras Ryushi
It's very easy to play zOMG. It's based a act that made everyday items (such as lamps, flamings plungers, etc) into animated that want to take over the world.
You are responsible for destroying these animated. You start the game and it walks you through the game; you start out by picking one ring and have to find your way out of the sewers.

I personally LOVE the game, there's plenty of guides out there (i do not have the links to any of these guides hopefully another can provide them). A lot of the quests that they provide are easier completed in groups of six people at maximum. Just go to the area that it is in and ask for a crew or ask to join one that someone is shouting about having so many spots left in the crews.

I hope this helped a little. sorry I'm not very good at explaining things. >.<

No ur fine, u help out...thank u so much..i just want to know alittle of what it was about before i start playing it.
you're welcome ^^
I'm sure if you snoop around in the forum here for a bit, there'll be a few threads that are guides to understanding zOMG. But it pretty much walks you through the game. You should start it and see how it is ^^
It's one of those 'to each their own' type of things. There are a handful of people that hate the game or find it boring (because like all games there has to be a end)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff