Welcome to Gaia! ::

anyone know how powerful shark attack is?

I was planning on buying it but not sure if it is worth it.

can you enlighten me by telling me how good it is?

please pm or comment me for answer

or post here
I love my Shark Attack. It's currently at clvl 3, and although I'm still getting it up to speed with the rest of my stuff, it is my most favored attack ring right after my Hack. The icing on the cake is, it's a part of the Pirate set that uses my three most favorite boomers. xd

Plus, the charged rage animation is really, really cool.

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
I love it, mine's almost level 5. It does decent damage and has a bit of range. RR4 did 105 damage last time I checked, but I've gone up a little since then.
aquaticstone
I love it, mine's almost level 5. It does decent damage and has a bit of range. RR4 did 105 damage last time I checked, but I've gone up a little since then.
what level is the attack?

is it superb, strong or moderate?
I Really like Shark, the damage is amazing, the animation is awesome, but on the downside, the range is short compared to someother range attacks. I just picked mine up and sacked a CL2 solar ray to get it to CL2. First thing I noticed about the change, is my range was cut in about half, which was discouraging, I can't pull from as far as I used to. On the plus side, my damage doubled, even at rage one. Also, this was the last ring I needed for my pirate set, which as has been said already, has the best boomers in the game, plus Aye helps you hit with those awesome boomers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff