Welcome to Gaia! ::

lol well, its a part of the process, thats true
i dont remember where but i heard there going to work like bugs work in town that only you could see them but when your in party it appears to the whole party the same monsters and more than usual i think i read this in a stickie or i dont remember

arrancar V4 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 5, 3, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)

it better be tight
Hmmmm..i think it's like final fantasy.
I want to see the game 4laugh
this will definitively add a major fun factor to gaia.
theres so much to do, and with the word bump messed (wich i stopped playing it for awhile, until its fixed) it will be great to have something fresh... but i read we can still wait for awhile,cause theres no launch date at all yet.
final fantasy sucks

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
Delta Cat
final fantasy sucks

thats whats up stressed
Delta cat, this is your opinion, but here, we mostly all love final fantasies. just respect that and say something like ''i dont like final fantasy''

cause it is not true it sucks. squaresoft made some stories that grasped my soul for years. i still remember FF6, and i will forever remember it.

Distinct Spotter

ff6 was great locke was the coolest person
he means if it will work on random encaunters or in a active battle form were teh monsters yost spawn whit the map and the roam araund until some one gets to close to them

edit: they will be roaming araund not randomly apearing braking your tv window each time they apear

5,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100
Just walk man just walk and you be able to see them biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items