Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
okayy...thanks for letting me know that...btw why do you even bother looking at thse kind of forum...???
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
ohh... i ahve alot of rings, but idk which one is the glitch one, so which one is the glitch one, when will the glitch happen...??
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
ohh... have you ever salavge ur rings...
Scobre

I have 85 rings. Doubles of all rings except for sugar rush and sweetheart and integrity.

Yes I have salvaged rings a lot and I got rid of the glitched ones as soon as I found out they were glitched from JK which was months before they got taken away.

glitch is fix now, so you don't have to worry about it

Newbie Noob

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
xxSARALUVxx
okayy...thanks for letting me know that...btw why do you even bother looking at thse kind of forum...???
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
ohh... i ahve alot of rings, but idk which one is the glitch one, so which one is the glitch one, when will the glitch happen...??
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
ohh... have you ever salavge ur rings...
Scobre

I have 85 rings. Doubles of all rings except for sugar rush and sweetheart and integrity.

Yes I have salvaged rings a lot and I got rid of the glitched ones as soon as I found out they were glitched from JK which was months before they got taken away.

glitch is fix now, so you don't have to worry about it

z!F? I play zOMG! and idk forums have been interesting to read lately with the business stuff that is going on. Plus this was an interesting post since integrity and abuse rings haven't been handed out for quite a few months now.

Demonic Shapeshifter

You know, when I asked that question I thought it would be answered and then fall to the back of the last page.

I had no idea it would blow up like this.

Oh and this guy doesn't have either ring, since I'm still new to the game and all.
xxSARALUVxx
xxSARALUVxx

I have the integrity ring c:

Liberal Conversationalist

9,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
swarf
AterAliquis
They don't.

Ever.

A prime example of a ring that could have been sold to fund zOMG.

As a pirate, I'm a man of few scruples when it comes to plundering. But even I can't support the idea of breaking our promise and making a quick buck off the Integrity ring. :p

Thank you for the sentiments Swarf, but could you perhaps make another ring, or maybe any ring, and sell it in the cash shop to support zomg? It could be a passive buff, or it could have an animation, just food for thought. We zomgers like rings. emotion_dowant

EDIT: I know zomg is in maintenance mode, but that doesn't mean that Gaia HQ wouldn't look down a quick buck for selling us shiny rings. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff