Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
xxSARALUVxx
lol... i still want integrity more then the sweetheart, the fortune favor, and the sugar rushh... r4 does work... and solar ray, but those who have integrity and solar ray together and come to zomg, they will be the one who is better...btw do u have the integrity ring...
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
xxSARALUVxx
what am i, stupid, jk i know but you know that if you go to green villiage and the fluff area, people would kill the fluff with about 1 sec with the integrity ring... it helps kill faster in green villiage, but in other places i wouldn't really need ut like in baskeen lake... i just need it so i could kill people's fluffs... lol i wnat integrity ring... scream
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
xxSARALUVxx
noo... i just hate it when people would like kill hecka fast and you would run to the fluff and then by the time, it's already dead... i need gold b***h, let me get the integrity ring... xp
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
[******** them bictches who got the integrity ring... scream

U mad bro? emotion_awesome

Cool story bro emotion_awesome

You do know that integrity isn't even an attack ring right? emotion_facepalm

Lol.....All it does it "somewhat" help you regenerate stamina faster. Just keep a R4 Divity and a solar rays ring hun.

Yes. Yes I do. Actually 3 or 4 of my accounts do. rofl

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
omg... do u need ur other account... can i have one of themm... omg.. omgg... i want integrity... scream cry
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
xxSARALUVxx
lol... i still want integrity more then the sweetheart, the fortune favor, and the sugar rushh... r4 does work... and solar ray, but those who have integrity and solar ray together and come to zomg, they will be the one who is better...btw do u have the integrity ring...
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
xxSARALUVxx
what am i, stupid, jk i know but you know that if you go to green villiage and the fluff area, people would kill the fluff with about 1 sec with the integrity ring... it helps kill faster in green villiage, but in other places i wouldn't really need ut like in baskeen lake... i just need it so i could kill people's fluffs... lol i wnat integrity ring... scream
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
xxSARALUVxx
noo... i just hate it when people would like kill hecka fast and you would run to the fluff and then by the time, it's already dead... i need gold b***h, let me get the integrity ring... xp
xKellyTheAwesomeOnex
[******** them bictches who got the integrity ring... scream

U mad bro? emotion_awesome

Cool story bro emotion_awesome

You do know that integrity isn't even an attack ring right? emotion_facepalm

Lol.....All it does it "somewhat" help you regenerate stamina faster. Just keep a R4 Divity and a solar rays ring hun.

Yes. Yes I do. Actually 3 or 4 of my accounts do. rofl

Codebreaking Genius

12,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
User ImageI'm almost done with my time machine. I'll let you know when it's finished so you can go back and change your course of actions to get a ring.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I've been a regular player for awhile and I did sadly get integrity ring. I still want abuse ring since I do like collecting rings, summons, powerups, etc. I even tried warning people in shout in game to destroy their rings for 3 months straight, yet they didn't listen and wanted to keep their high cl rings. It's not like people didn't know the rings weren't a glitch. Glitches get fixed, so it shouldn't be a surprise the rings had to get destroyed anyways. DMS tanking is still very possible without integrity. You just use fitness instead. I've beaten Kamila updated version with a tanker who didn't use integrity ring. All integrity ring really is, is like a fitness ring on steroids. Same effect, just slightly higher.

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lol... how the f... do i broke the rules...???...tell me broo... and thanks for lettingme know... wink
Silent As Shadows
xxSARALUVxx

Sorry bro, but if you broke the rules and earned yourself the abuse ring, you should be grateful that they didn't BAN you. Because taking advantage of a glitch is a BANNABLE offense. It's written clear as day in the Terms of Service.

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
wattt...???... why would people destryo their rings...
Scobre
I've been a regular player for awhile and I did sadly get integrity ring. I still want abuse ring since I do like collecting rings, summons, powerups, etc. I even tried warning people in shout in game to destroy their rings for 3 months straight, yet they didn't listen and wanted to keep their high cl rings. It's not like people didn't know the rings weren't a glitch. Glitches get fixed, so it shouldn't be a surprise the rings had to get destroyed anyways. DMS tanking is still very possible without integrity. You just use fitness instead. I've beaten Kamila updated version with a tanker who didn't use integrity ring. All integrity ring really is, is like a fitness ring on steroids. Same effect, just slightly higher.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre

Because the rings were glitched and it's ok if you had doubles of rings.
xxSARALUVxx

Did you get the Abuse ring? Because if so, that means you took advantage of a glitch in zOMG. People that did not take advantage of said glitch, got the integrity ring.

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oh... i dont have eitther of themm... but really i want the integrtiy... do u have the integrity o9r the abuse ring???
Silent As Shadows
xxSARALUVxx

Did you get the Abuse ring? Because if so, that means you took advantage of a glitch in zOMG. People that did not take advantage of said glitch, got the integrity ring.

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ohh... so thenn, how many rings in total do you have??
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre

I have 85 rings. Doubles of all rings except for sugar rush and sweetheart and integrity.

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ohh... have you ever salavge ur rings...
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre

I have 85 rings. Doubles of all rings except for sugar rush and sweetheart and integrity.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre

Yes I have salvaged rings a lot and I got rid of the glitched ones as soon as I found out they were glitched from JK which was months before they got taken away.

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ohh... i ahve alot of rings, but idk which one is the glitch one, so which one is the glitch one, when will the glitch happen...??
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre

Yes I have salvaged rings a lot and I got rid of the glitched ones as soon as I found out they were glitched from JK which was months before they got taken away.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
xxSARALUVxx
ohh... i ahve alot of rings, but idk which one is the glitch one, so which one is the glitch one, when will the glitch happen...??
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre
xxSARALUVxx
Scobre

glitch is fix now, so you don't have to worry about it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces