Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can somebody please post a link to boardwalk or tell me how to get in there on zomg.
Please and thanks.
There's two ways to get there.
First way, From Bassken lake; Go to the entrance next to the windmill, it'll take you to the area near there. There is two entrances to the Bowardwalk there.

The second way to get there is to go to the Gold beach and then go to the right, past the fire pit and into the same area and then just find the entrances to the boardwalk from the little area.

Hope this helped.
Thank you very much. I'm going my very own journey awaits!
Ceras Ryushi
There's two ways to get there.
First way, From Bassken lake; Go to the entrance next to the windmill, it'll take you to the area near there. There is two entrances to the Bowardwalk there.

The second way to get there is to go to the Gold beach and then go to the right, past the fire pit and into the same area and then just find the entrances to the boardwalk from the little area.

Hope this helped.

I tried the entrance by the windmill in bassken but it said the road was closed. Am I missing something?
That is the entrance. There should be two little gears turning at the entrances.
Ceras Ryushi
That is the entrance. There should be two little gears turning at the entrances.
The gaurd told me to go speak to Carla by the North Gate but I don't see Carla there.
Do I need a ticket or an amulet?

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ryanboyyy

No, you don't. Carla is the guard near the gate to Barton Town in Bas'sken Lake.
sailoranimecode
Ryanboyyy

No, you don't. Carla is the guard near the gate to Barton Town in Bas'sken Lake.
I spoke to carla and rocko and they said it was too dangerous. lol

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
That is the east exit, which doesn't go anywhere. Go North of the windmill.
Tay Lorien
Thanks I found it.
What is there to do there?
It looked pretty empty and I didn't see any missions, just a lot of monsters.. nobody was there either

Shameless Gawker

Ryanboyyy
Tay Lorien
Thanks I found it.
It looked pretty empty and I didn't see any missions, just a lot of monsters.. nobody was there either

The broad walk is an unfinished area. There's nothing to do there at all. Don't think gaia will do anything either, since they offered refunds for early tickets to the area but weren't able to finish the area. :/User Image

User Image
x__s o y m i l k
Ryanboyyy
Tay Lorien
Thanks I found it.

The broad walk is an unfinished area. There's nothing to do there at all. Don't think gaia will do anything either, since they offered refunds for early tickets to the area but weren't able to finish the area. :/User Image

User Image

Aww shucks
Is Dead Man's Pass completed? Is there missions and quests to do in DMP?

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
If you have a bloodstone gem/amulet and are 10.0 cl, there is a place in dead man's pass called dead man's shadow.

there are missions and a boss in that.

Shameless Gawker

Ryanboyyy

Aww shucks
Is Dead Man's Pass completed? Is there missions and quests to do in DMP?

Yes. DMP has a new area called Dead Man's Shadows (DMS). DMS is where you can get shadow orbs and level past 10. The cap is at 12. But you need a blood stone or amulet to enter. Unless the Z!forum community bar fills up. It's kinda tedious and boring to me so far (at least compared to smobbing or smebbing)... but I want the orbs. >o>User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces