Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Saxophone
Kaniskion
Needs cutesy pictures. surprised

Cutesy Marshall for you
User Image

I might add some pictures in a few days... for now though, walls of text. emotion_dowant

Someone should make a bloodbat plush. surprised

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Lady Saxophone
Mage The Red
Might want to update the GM Tank set so that there is an optional slot instead of SR since not everyone adds SR to their Pirate set.

Also gonna echo that not everyone needs a BUBU in GM.

One final thing, add in that the BU should be overhealing the Tank 4k before each bat wave in BL so the bats come directly to them. The Tank should only ever be forced to turtle if the BU fails to gain enough aggro before the wave.

All in all, this FAQ looks amazing! 3nodding

gonk BL part is forever a WIP. I haven't done Bat BL in a while as BU, so I kinda forgot. x u x ;;

Thank you!! emotion_bigheart
Well, aside from Omni and some of the regular BLers, I can answer/correct any details for BL, aside from G-Glitch stuff. emotion_awesome

Anyway, the first line in the BL DPS is a little off. The tank doesn't stay with the crew and have them toggle while they use Diagnose. That's only when you first enter the Null Planet, and THEN the Tank aggros BL so they can begin building aggro.

Saxy Coder

Mage The Red
Well, aside from Omni and some of the regular BLers, I can answer/correct any details for BL, aside from G-Glitch stuff. emotion_awesome

Anyway, the first line in the BL DPS is a little off. The tank doesn't stay with the crew and have them toggle while they use Diagnose. That's only when you first enter the Null Planet, and THEN the Tank aggros BL so they can begin building aggro.
G-Glitch is one of the things I actually kinda know because I went in there like 5 times last week on Bladed. emotion_awesome
Noted - Thank you again x1ooo!! Waits for next revision

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Lady Saxophone
Yer welcome, lass. Just like to make sure everything's correct so no one has any reason why they can't do it correctly! 3nodding

Dapper Noob

attempted a gr mobbing run, cat didnt work on bbs sad (((

Saxy Coder

Pronubii

That's weird... did you rage it?
I haven't done GR mobbing myself in a few months (and the info I pulled for my guide was from a post from a year ago) but as far as I can remember, cat worked pretty well. Granted, you need two Catters, just in case the bats resist the first r4.
Another thing is that you need to stay in a group as a crew (like almost g'd on eachother) and just keep raging Cat and heals on the catter...?

Dapper Noob

Lady Saxophone
Pronubii

I haven't done GR mobbing myself in a few months (and the info I pulled for my guide was from a post from a year ago) but as far as I can remember, cat worked pretty well. Granted, you need two Catters, just in case the bats resist the first r4.
Another thing is that you need to stay in a group as a crew (like almost g'd on eachother) and just keep raging Cat and heals on the catter...?

Catter r4ed, but we only had one surprised So, I guess that was the problem.

Saxy Coder

Pronubii
Lady Saxophone
Pronubii

e w e Probably...
I was going to add that another problem may have been your crew. If you guys were all newbs to GR mobbing, then it was probably a bit chaotic.
If you could find two or three people who are experienced with that method, that would probably be a big help if you ever decide to do another run. <3

Rogue

Mage The Red
Lady Saxophone
Mage The Red
Might want to update the GM Tank set so that there is an optional slot instead of SR since not everyone adds SR to their Pirate set.

One final thing, add in that the BU should be overhealing the Tank 4k before each bat wave in BL so the bats come directly to them. The Tank should only ever be forced to turtle if the BU fails to gain enough aggro before the wave.

gonk BL part is forever a WIP. I haven't done Bat BL in a while as BU, so I kinda forgot. x u x ;;

That's a thing o: for some people at least.
In the 5mins the tank is building aggro, dpsers are G'd on Kam/BU toggling and the tank r3/r4s Diag for that extra healing aggro, puts off suis by a couple k

Dapper Noob

Lady Saxophone
Pronubii
Lady Saxophone
Pronubii

e w e Probably...
I was going to add that another problem may have been your crew. If you guys were all newbs to GR mobbing, then it was probably a bit chaotic.
If you could find two or three people who are experienced with that method, that would probably be a big help if you ever decide to do another run. <3

we brought diag xD

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
2Del
Mage The Red
Lady Saxophone
Mage The Red

That's a thing o: for some people at least.
In the 5mins the tank is building aggro, dpsers are G'd on Kam/BU toggling and the tank r3/r4s Diag for that extra healing aggro, puts off suis by a couple k
Still, not everyone does that. I sure don't. >>

Rogue

Mage The Red
Still, not everyone does that. I sure don't. >>

It's good on paper, bad when DPSers forget what they were doing after 15 seconds emotion_donotwant

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Awh! You're so sweet. smile

Saxy Coder

Nymph of Spring
Awh! You're so sweet. smile

redface
Lady Saxophone

★ Ⓘ Ⓚnow Ⓗow Ⓣo ... ⒹⓂⓈ! ★
Hey there!
My name is strapping young man and I am an experienced DMS player!.
Only... I'm not too good at always remembering to rebuff.

Still, I wouldn't mind answering some questions about anything from YM to Bloodlust!
Please refer to me as: strap, lad, mark or bubba.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff