Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saxy Coder

Whispers of Delusion
Oh and sax you can change my long text in your thingy to "EVERYTHING" cause I can BU bats too now 8D
:'D
I'm starting to wonder what the point of the helper's list is... nobody ever uses it.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Lady Saxophone
Whispers of Delusion
Oh and sax you can change my long text in your thingy to "EVERYTHING" cause I can BU bats too now 8D
:'D
I'm starting to wonder what the point of the helper's list is... nobody ever uses it.

Cuz it makes me feel speshul emotion_kirakira
Lady Saxophone

Hi, I have a question~
        What rings should I level up first? o: I saw a guide that says to level meat to 12.0 first, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask someone else this question. Ahh, but sorry if I'm bothering you.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

woohyn
Lady Saxophone

Hi, I have a question~
        What rings should I level up first? o: I saw a guide that says to level meat to 12.0 first, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask someone else this question. Ahh, but sorry if I'm bothering you.

Stealing Sax' thunder...
You should start with your attacks. Meat isn't really needed in DMS unless you tank.
Start with Hack, Slash, Mantis, Fitness/integ, another 1-2 attacks (Bump, shuri, shark, hot foot).
After that wish if you wanna speed, meat can be done now too.
After this you might wanna start tanking YM yourself you'll want diagnose, wish, bandy, meat, FF/fitness (if you did integ before).
After these you should do the buffs starting with these 6 ones: Rock, halo, iron, ghost, tef, keen.
Do them straight to 12 one by one.
When those 6 are done start with the non-scaling ones, aka the rest.
By the time this is done you probably already started BLing, if you wanna BU get fire rain to 12.
If you do a lot of fleet methods get fleet to 12 too.
After this you can do the rest, those aren't really needed in DMS but taking them can still be fun!

Saxy Coder

woohyn
Lady Saxophone

Hi, I have a question~
ouo no worries~
Personally, I would suggest levelling up three attacks to 12.0 first, since you will always use those attacks wherever you are in DMS. Hack is the strongest attack, so I would suggest that. emotion_c8

But it's your choice~
Either meat, attacks, or your passives (don't do buffs right now)
Lady Saxophone

Whispers of Delusion

Thank you for the answers, you were both very helpful! ♥
        I'll start with my attacks, then~

Also, you have a really helpful guide! o uo

Noob

★ o u o ★

Saxy Coder

Happy Thanksgiving!

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
You help me I help you emotion_kirakira
Lady Saxophone

★ Ⓘ Ⓚnow Ⓗow Ⓣo ... ⒹⓂⓈ! ★
Hey there!
My name is Rainbow Filled Nights and I am an experienced tank(except BL... Until I get my mule levelled cause it has integ. *^*) and DPSer~.
Only... I'm not too good at adren. >>.

Still, I wouldn't mind answering some questions about anything!
Please refer to me as: Kate/Rain/Rainbow/Rainy.

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I have divinity solar hack, hornet halo bow dervish and diagnose and im at lv 7.5 Hack is 8.0 divinity 7.2 , diagnose 7.3 and everything else is 7.0

any tips in general for Zomg?

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
hamstermer
I have divinity solar hack, hornet halo bow dervish and diagnose and im at lv 7.5 Hack is 8.0 divinity 7.2 , diagnose 7.3 and everything else is 7.0

any tips in general for Zomg?

Try to get this ringset up if you play alone: meat/bandage/Rock Armor/Healing Halo/Divinity/hack/slash/mantis ^_^ I solo farmed with that set, it works rather well.
Try to get all the rings in the game ^_^ you'll need them for the last part of the game, which is what this thread helps with. c:

Tenacious Sage

Uh, I should say that YM is at least 22 rooms log since I've had 22 room YMs o-o

Saxy Coder

Meguriuta
Uh, I should say that YM is at least 22 rooms log since I've had 22 room YMs o-o
burning_eyes WHEN DID THAT EXTRA ROOM GET ADDED?!

But really, according to this post (and quite a few other's) and my own experiences, I'm pretty sure there's only 21 (unless you count entrance) o-o;;

Tenacious Sage

Lady Saxophone
Meguriuta
burning_eyes WHEN DID THAT EXTRA ROOM GET ADDED?!

But really, according to this post (and quite a few other's) and my own experiences, I'm pretty sure there's only 21 (unless you count entrance) o-o;;

I dunno, but I have done (not including enterance) 22 rooms of YM. I mapped it. o-o;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff