Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cultist

12,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm a lost cause when it comes to this. I never reset it right, i probably don't do enough bandies, i dunno what it is, just give it a few r4s and neffy flips out and kills the whole crew. Can someone tell me how? neutral
//is a newb tank so my info is probs not very accurate

I usually R4 bandy 13+ times if I can and also the occasional wishing to ensure that I keep aggro and it usually works well.

If I think I haven't healed enough I just tell crew not to R4 attacks on nf. (or they will die and will need to make a long trek from null)

If nf spazzes I basically run around and heal whatever I can bcos I'm a newb and idk what to do first when nf attacks like do I diag or wut.

Someone please correct me if I messed everything up too much whee

Adorable Lunatic

When you come in, remember where you see nef at the first place.
Lure and kite it around until it stops chasing you, you should stop running too.
Your position should be the opposite with nef original place.
Try r4 bandie as many as possible before your crew attack.
Continue to toogle heal yourself and r4 bandie when your crew attack.
Wish r3-r4, go near your people and diag and heal them when nef go wrong. And do not freak out /: )
If your crew die and must restart keeling nef, make them g on you and toogle (for about 5 mins?). You heal them and yourself. Then attack.

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

WHIP YOUR CREW TO TOGGLE FOR YOU O3O
gather everyone around you and have them start toggling, and rage till you have r4, r4 diag and r4 wish once, ( You can r2 wish and diag right after the r4ing) then keep self toggling-healing when they attack neffy

-edit: Have them start r4 attacking at 10-15k ish health on neffy

Method borrowed from Riixke <3

iiNikki's Husband

Pure-hearted Bloodsucker

Keep your stamina below 20 throughout the entire room, focusing on heals. If the room is short or cleared fast, getting your team to toggle for raged diagnose/wish really helps. This is an easy way to ensure aggro doesn't break. Spam r2 wishes to your crew when they take any damage, especially during the first or two monster of the room.

Fatcat

Just r4 bandy as much as you can while tanking the room. r4 bandy when toggling while crew is attacking NF. Usually around 10-12 r4 bandies is enough to hold him, but the more the better.
Don't leave any monsters while crew is attacking NF. A lot of tanks make that mistake.
If you feel like you didn't get enough aggro, before the crew attacks or while they're attacking, have them toggle and rage wish on them.
If you lose aggro, just wish and diag the crew till they kill him off.
If it's early, you might want to try to get aggro back by continuing to toggle and bandy yourself while healing the crew, and once you get it back have them stop attacking so you can heal yourself more to build aggro again.
      NO NOODS THEY'RE ALL IDIOTS.

All you have to do is:
      yum_tea Drink tea and pray.
    zerodarkmatter
    WHIP YOUR CREW TO TOGGLE FOR YOU O3O

yum_tea Or this.

Peaceful Dabbler

9,725 Points
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Invisibility 100
      • Streaker 200
      b0nerita

Don't leave any monsters while crew is attacking NF. A lot of tanks make that mistake.

I sometimes think tanks leave a vamp because they suck at tanking and when people die, members can gain rage from it to rebuff rofl

Fatcat

creat0r
      b0nerita

I sometimes think tanks leave a vamp because they suck at tanking and when people die, members can gain rage from it to rebuff rofl

They leave it because they're too lazy to toggle so they'd rather sit and take damage from the vamp.
      But once they lose aggro of NF, they have him and the vamp to worry about while trying to keep the crew alive and that messes everything up. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff