Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i don't how to

Dapper Dabbler

It depends on your join date, right now only older users and and those with headstart tickets can play. Wait a few days, and you'll be able to as well. When it's time, an announcement will be made, and you can then go to 'Games>zOMG' in your toolbar.

9,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Libris

It depends on your join date, right now only older users and and those with headstart tickets can play. Wait a few days, and you'll be able to as well. When it's time, an announcement will be made, and you can then go to 'Games>zOMG' in your toolbar.
hey i am 16

Greedy Tycoon

Rock-On-Angel-16
Libris

hey i am 16
User Image
Elite Four Psywing
wants to battle

================

Your age has nothing to do with it.

It depends on WHEN YOU FIRST JOINED.
By "older users" she means user who have been on Gaia for 3 years or longer.

================
Rock-On-Angel-16
Libris

hey i am 16

.____________________. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas