Welcome to Gaia! ::

so i started playing zomg when i had 97k, my donor nerf is 160k, so i was killing eb with 245k and my reward was 27k, so now i have 273k.

Usually it gives like 5k if you are gonna go over nerf.

Why'd it let me go over nerf?

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
You think that the nerf halts all gold earning after you hit the cap?

Really?
AterAliquis

Really?

no it reduces it, like i said, i figured i'd get 5k b/c that was what usually happens when you're too close to nerf. i got 27k reward for defeating eb, that doesn't include the smob portion of that run.

i know that it doesn't stop gold earning, it reduces it to a percentage of what you'd get before nerf. i didn't get a percentage of eb reward, i got it all.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Little Angel Mary
AterAliquis

Really?

no it reduces it, like i said, i figured i'd get 5k b/c that was what usually happens when you're too close to nerf. i got 27k reward for defeating eb, that doesn't include the smob portion of that run.

i know that it doesn't stop gold earning, it reduces it to a percentage of what you'd get before nerf. i didn't get a percentage of eb reward, i got it all.

Then why make a thread and draw attention to the fact?

Nothing is seemingly wrong other than you made more gold than you presumed you were going to make.

What were you hoping to achieve by making this thread?

Related stories?

Information?

Because we're never sure how to deal with open questions such as the one you posed in your original post.
AterAliquis
Little Angel Mary
AterAliquis

Really?

Then why make a thread and draw attention to the fact?

Nothing is seemingly wrong other than you made more gold than you presumed you were going to make.

What were you hoping to achieve by making this thread?

Related stories?

Information?

Because we're never sure how to deal with open questions such as the one you posed in your original post.

i'm wondering if it happened to anybody else.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff