Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Go PS farming. That's about it.
what is that

Perfect Saint

Papa Saw. Or any instance. Farm/grind it a million times with a crew.
Buy a double orb power up to get more orbs per kill.

Saxy Coder

gonk Why does nobody suggest to do quests anymore?

If you do quests, you get free rings, orbs, money, and knowledge about the storyline of zOMG and what you're actually doing there!!

Smitten Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Lady Saxophone
gonk Why does nobody suggest to do quests anymore?

If you do quests, you get free rings, orbs, money, and knowledge about the storyline of zOMG and what you're actually doing there!!

I actually had a mule followed the storyline and doing it i fell behind on levels fast. They are too easy anymore and don't give enough to not farm. I had to start grinding ps nonstop at about 7.8 because I did every other quest possible.

Hilarious Friend

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Superhero Joshua
Hello,I'm a level 6.5 can anyone tell me how I can level up.Thank you

Yeah, Papa Saw is the way to go. But once you hit 7, start checking out Gold Beach (north) and Otami Ruins (west of Gold Beach). You don't make a ton until you reach higher levels, but the Quests in Otami are great practice and pretty interesting. In addition, I DO recommend the Quests that get you into the Challenges alone. This means Gustav's Quest (for Papa Saw) and the Otami twins' one (for the Otami Throne Room and the other one I forget the name of). Granted, you may not be able to take them on alone, but you can at least head your own crew and make recruiting more efficient. smile

Once you reach mid-9 (9.3-9.5 and up), switch to the Shallow Seas challenges - SMOB and SMEB. SMEB (because it involves the boss) may be a little too tough, but SMOB is absolutely fantastic. You make tons of Gold, and you get many orbs and high-level rings. If you get duplicates, salvage the weaker ones and use remaining orbs to level those up to 10.

After Level 10, you must go to Deadman's Shadow in Bill's Ranch. But once you reach it, I suggest doing SMEB - which is also really fun. DMS gets you the shadow orbs you need, but SMEB gets you the normal orbs and the Gold. So, ultimately you can decide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff