yea wat about a class system my avi looks like a wizard XD

how bout
Warrior to Kight to Paladin
Mage to Wizard to Elementor
Thief to Rogue to Assasin
Healer to Achlyte to Enchanter
Archer to To Hunter to Crossbow man
no posts ?
...Nah. No need for a class system in the game. Since you can swap rings around you could, technically, develop a ring set up that makes you seem like any of those classes, all without limiting you to just that style of play.
I actually like the idea....It's sort of like Conquer Online or Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance!
No, no, no, no, and no. Make your own class based on the rings you have.

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
i wouldnt mind but as long as 1 dosent over power the other
It'd be nice if they sorted the rings by a category so you could quickly determine which work well together to make a certain "class", but limiting people to actual classes might kind of suck. I like MMOs that let you use all kinds of attacks.
Having a class system is a great idea. But there would have to be a lot of stuff implemented.

Original Member

You don't need a Class System. If you want to be a mage, put on rings that shoot spells. Want to be a Paladin, then put on Defense increasing Rings and Healing Rings. Your class is whatever Ring you have on at the time. Simple enough.
How bout not, and say they did?
How about no? I don't want to farm monsters for hours on end to get a Ring only to realize I'm not in the right "class" to use it. THE ONLY THING CLASSES WOULD DO IS LIMIT YOUR OPTIONS.

Thus, classes = bad idea.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
SerikD
...Nah. No need for a class system in the game. Since you can swap rings around you could, technically, develop a ring set up that makes you seem like any of those classes, all without limiting you to just that style of play.

O_o a smart non-reg? This is incredible!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff