Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raito-bozu
random ranger
Raito-bozu
random ranger
i doubt they would get into you about your parents.
the whole 'parents died' thing is proble sensetive to some people and i doubt they would do that.
Plus, in the fictional reality that is gaia, that would eliminate 2/3 of gaia's population if you think about it

if by what you mena is 'gaia is a place for people who are mispalced at times, depressed and thats the reason why we help and have a lifeissues forum or peole who dont fit in with reality such as myself' then yea. see thats true. i think they would stick with more detail about the newwer characters. maybe they want to take over the ranch or they used a spellto turn stuff inot evil creatures you have to wipe them out and savethe ranch or something.
Well, sort of, I meant the 2/3 that you can't see, You see, by going with that story line for every character's parents dying, that's two dead people, now if everyone joined the BS then it would automatically kill those 2/3 that you can't see, understand?
most of it xd
some bits still confuse me though but i think i know what you mena
long story short-
perents dying wouldnt/shoukdnt happen.
random ranger
Raito-bozu
random ranger
Raito-bozu
random ranger
the whole 'parents died' thing is proble sensetive to some people and i doubt they would do that.
Plus, in the fictional reality that is gaia, that would eliminate 2/3 of gaia's population if you think about it

if by what you mena is 'gaia is a place for people who are mispalced at times, depressed and thats the reason why we help and have a lifeissues forum or peole who dont fit in with reality such as myself' then yea. see thats true. i think they would stick with more detail about the newwer characters. maybe they want to take over the ranch or they used a spellto turn stuff inot evil creatures you have to wipe them out and savethe ranch or something.
Well, sort of, I meant the 2/3 that you can't see, You see, by going with that story line for every character's parents dying, that's two dead people, now if everyone joined the BS then it would automatically kill those 2/3 that you can't see, understand?
most of it xd
long story short-

Exactly, A story like that has been overused WAY too many times. I could think of several games that have a similar story.
Raito-bozu
random ranger
Raito-bozu
random ranger
Raito-bozu
random ranger

most of it xd
long story short-

Exactly, A story like that has been overused WAY too many times. I could think of several games that have a similar story.
Harry potter does kinda. sweatdrop
Well, so sorry that I've only been here a short while, but I must take my leave, as I have other important things to do.
I still want to use my katana and coco in the battle system. *sigh*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces