Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earthenangel
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger
Raito-bozu
random ranger

you would get starter rings im guessing.

I would imagine, they wouldn't exactly leave you with nothing in the beginning.

then how would they teach you to use them and how would you beat your first monster?
i doubt they would make you go aroudn beating your fist into fluff balls until you earn enough for your first ring.
You can't buy rings except from other people sweatdrop Which is bad if your one of the first ones on it.

think of it this way
we got peasent clothes (or for the lucky newer peopel starter sets) as clothes for outr avi when we first came on.
i havnt been on the car thign yet but from what i heard the car is free
we even get daily chnace, those are practically free all you have to do is click
they wouldnt send you into battle without atleast one crap ring that could be worth like 3g.
it would be stupid. it would drive people away.
Maybe that rancher bill fellow will give it to you.

..thats what i meant o3o
hes the one who teaches you and everything.
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger

then how would they teach you to use them and how would you beat your first monster?
i doubt they would make you go aroudn beating your fist into fluff balls until you earn enough for your first ring.
You can't buy rings except from other people sweatdrop Which is bad if your one of the first ones on it.

think of it this way
we got peasent clothes (or for the lucky newer peopel starter sets) as clothes for outr avi when we first came on.
we even get daily chnace, those are practically free all you have to do is click
they wouldnt send you into battle without atleast one crap ring that could be worth like 3g.

..thats what i meant o3o
probally and your first battle is against his son.
Earthenangel
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger

think of it this way

..thats what i meant o3o

yea
or random objects
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger

think of it this way

..thats what i meant o3o

yea
or random objects
Yeah a bunch of the fluff things attack the farm and he uses it as a training excercise. Another theroy is that you have the ring from your parents who died when you were younger and you work on rancher bills farm until some of the enemies attack destoring it and you awake far away with your ring glowing.
i doubt they would get into you about your parents.
the whole 'parents died' thing is proble sensetive to some people and i doubt they would do that.
random ranger
the whole 'parents died' thing is proble sensetive to some people and i doubt they would do that.
I don't know, it is one of the classic video game stories, it is in the Final Fantasy 3 game on DS even. sweatdrop
random ranger
Plus, in the fictional reality that is gaia, that would eliminate 2/3 of gaia's population if you think about it
yeah...i think weapons will be better....hey! an idea just got me!!!! what if u can get rings....that let u use weapons attached to u like there could be a "dark star attack ring" or a "flame sword inferno" ring, and u could only get them if u have that item equipped!
Gaara_the_ichibi
yeah...i think weapons will be better....hey! an idea just got me!!!! what if u can get rings....that let u use weapons attached to u like there could be a "dark star attack ring" or a "flame sword inferno" ring, and u could only get them if u have that item equipped!
Yes, that is a great idea so we can still use the stupid ring system but also have our weapons do something.
Raito-bozu
random ranger
Plus, in the fictional reality that is gaia, that would eliminate 2/3 of gaia's population if you think about it

if by what you mena is 'gaia is a place for people who are mispalced at times, depressed and thats the reason why we help and have a lifeissues forum or peole who dont fit in with reality such as myself' then yea. see thats true. i think they would stick with more detail about the newwer characters. maybe they want to take over the ranch or they used a spellto turn stuff inot evil creatures you have to wipe them out and savethe ranch or something.
random ranger
Raito-bozu
random ranger

if by what you mena is 'gaia is a place for people who are mispalced at times, depressed and thats the reason why we help and have a lifeissues forum or peole who dont fit in with reality such as myself' then yea. see thats true. i think they would stick with more detail about the newwer characters. maybe they want to take over the ranch or they used a spellto turn stuff inot evil creatures you have to wipe them out and savethe ranch or something.
Yeah I just hope if that is the way they do it they don't make the beginning like harvest moon. sweatdrop
Earthenangel
random ranger
I don't know, it is one of the classic video game stories, it is in the Final Fantasy 3 game on DS even. sweatdrop

but does gaia want to be that touchy and cliche'?

p.s- sorry about the spelling errors in my last post.
random ranger
Raito-bozu
random ranger

Well, sort of, I meant the 2/3 that you can't see, You see, by going with that story line for every character's parents dying, that's two dead people, now if everyone joined the BS then it would automatically kill those 2/3 that you can't see, understand?
random ranger
Earthenangel
random ranger

but does gaia want to be that touchy and cliche'?

p.s- sorry about the spelling errors in my last post.
Well they have started selling out some.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff