Welcome to Gaia! ::

Relentless Glitch

I don't really recommend veggie runs for CL 10.0 players. Although, it's good to inform them it can be done, it'd be better if they've had several runs under their belt and their HPs are higher due to higher levels.

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Myrielle
Ruike Raka
Crimson Velvet
Aside from the questionable grammar, I found your guide very noob-friendly and entertaining c:
Thanks for posting!

I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT! eek

He doesn't actually have bad grammar... he's just using the bad grammar TO APPEAL TO THE NUB POPULATION! *le gasp*

clever....

I would have never thought of that ninja

That's a deep game he's playing.

I don't think anyone else would have thought to do this. JUST for that....

<3 for the thread mad

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
DJ Arrow
Ruike Raka

YAY I WAS QUOTED emotion_kirakira
I trust you too XD Alot

I would add to what you've already said about aggro but you covered it all 3nodding I agree 100%

User Image

HAD TO XD rofl

Rogue

Ruike Raka

User Image

HAD TO XD rofl

I wanted to do this so badly, /lazy

henlo's Significant Otter

Omnipresent Cleric

14,825 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ruike Raka
DJ Arrow
Ruike Raka

YAY I WAS QUOTED emotion_kirakira
I trust you too XD Alot

I would add to what you've already said about aggro but you covered it all 3nodding I agree 100%

User Image

HAD TO XD rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
oh gawd what have you done XD

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
DelDev
Ruike Raka

User Image

HAD TO XD rofl

I wanted to do this so badly, /lazy

LOL I wanted the hair to look good, but I'm too lazy, so I just copy/pasted everything and slapped it all together XD
Poor photoshop... So many brilliant tools and I use the same ones I could have used in paint XDDDD

Dangerous Humorist

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
DJ Arrow
Ruike Raka

User Image

HAD TO XD rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
oh gawd what have you done XD

I made fun of your terribad grammar emotion_donotwant
Plus the alot makes me happy inside... redface

/is secretly an English tard/teacher, can't you tell?
redface

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
very nice. makes the peasants feel like they can relate when the english is crap xD also its very calm in its approach. not too professional. very noob friendly

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Dangerous Player

o 3o srry for all that grammar, it was rlly late at nite and i was like, lalalalalalala

Fluffy Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
A-HAH! no wonder D: im all like, Y U NO CREW ME?

And my buffs are always packed with diversh and stuff <3

Romantic Shapeshifter

B Furher
o 3o srry for all that grammar, it was rlly late at nite and i was like, lalalalalalala

You destroyed the "secret ironic genius!" hypothesis
....but I suppose the dubious grammar is still unintentionally effective.

watevs, I like it emotion_awesome

10,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ruike Raka
Crimson Velvet
Aside from the questionable grammar, I found your guide very noob-friendly and entertaining c:
Thanks for posting!

I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT! eek

He doesn't actually have bad grammar... he's just using the bad grammar TO APPEAL TO THE NUB POPULATION! *le gasp*

clever....

I would have never thought of that ninja

oh my gatos XD your sig is way too funny, but arent crew disscussions always the best XD

Shy Noob

Quote:
How to: You stay away from the crew, SELF RAGING yourself and healing the crew at the same time. When entering to a new room, always be the one to enter first, maintaining your aggro. Dont run to the middle or across the screen ( like sum idiots -.-) causing everything to attack you, instead, stay still and keep doing the same thing till you clear most of the monsters ( this is when you use diagnose the most)To lure monsters one at a time, use hunter's bow or another long ranged attack to pull the monster towards you, not having a whole army advance to you.

The bolded/underlined part hurts my feelings.
cry

When I'm aggro that's exactly how I do it. The first thing I do is get the hell away from the door and try and get the monsters close to it attacking me instead of the other crew members. Although not necessarily all the way across the screen unless there's a Night Fright right at the door.

But really, when you have 2-4 things attacking it goes a lot smoother than it might sound. You have the monsters attacking you, and since you're getting hit you build rage quickly and can self heal/maintain aggro very easily. And while you're being attacked the other people in your crew take no damage/minimal damage.

I can understand if that's not your cup of tea but don't knock it entirely. Different strokes for different folks and whatnot.
3nodding

Dangerous Player

strapping young Iad
Quote:
How to: You stay away from the crew, SELF RAGING yourself and healing the crew at the same time. When entering to a new room, always be the one to enter first, maintaining your aggro. Dont run to the middle or across the screen ( like sum idiots -.-) causing everything to attack you, instead, stay still and keep doing the same thing till you clear most of the monsters ( this is when you use diagnose the most)To lure monsters one at a time, use hunter's bow or another long ranged attack to pull the monster towards you, not having a whole army advance to you.

The bolded/underlined part hurts my feelings.
cry

When I'm aggro that's exactly how I do it. The first thing I do is get the hell away from the door and try and get the monsters close to it attacking me instead of the other crew members. Although not necessarily all the way across the screen unless there's a Night Fright right at the door.

But really, when you have 2-4 things attacking it goes a lot smoother than it might sound. You have the monsters attacking you, and since you're getting hit you build rage quickly and can self heal/maintain aggro very easily. And while you're being attacked the other people in your crew take no damage/minimal damage.

I can understand if that's not your cup of tea but don't knock it entirely. Different strokes for different folks and whatnot.
3nodding
80% of the time when i crew with other people and sumone aggros that way, we always die. Not to mention when the healer starts to yell "heal me! heal me!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff