Welcome to Gaia! ::

It probably will be. I mean the best non-downloadable one. It looks friggin awesome. The story line looks promising, and the rings really makes it, well, unique, at least in my eyes.
I bet it probably will be great! They've taken so much time on it, which isn't bad because it means there not rushing it and making it bad, I'm exited its getting closer and closer to coming out!
i vll kick ur butt rofl rofl rofl
moomoo1195
i vll kick ur butt rofl rofl rofl

yea right rolleyes
I really hope theres a mode on there where it allows other players to fight against each other. Most likely there will be XD
From what they've done with Gaia so far,
It looks like it has potential.
game100guy
It probably will be. I mean the best non-downloadable one. It looks friggin awesome. The story line looks promising, and the rings really makes it, well, unique, at least in my eyes.
It would actually probably be a lot better if it was downloadable. It would prevent a lot of errors that can occur with a flash or shockwave generated game...plus Gaia probably has enough money to run dedicated servers for game paly.
the rings aren't that unique
they're like accessories
with every rpg i know have accessories
Meh. I'm up for any battle. My avi even looks that way.

Tipsy Fatcat

i think it'll just be another maplestory xD just wayyyy smaller and maybe less childlike..? xD cause censoring =x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff