Welcome to Gaia! ::

Off topic - Why are there so many noobs bumping, spamming, and posting other bullshit in this forum? Seriously, it's getting old.

On topic - What rings do you think Gaia might put in the MMO? Are you against rings, or for them? Why?

I think Gaia might put in a bow ring, or some other forum of long-range weapon. I am pro-rings, because it's new, nothing anyone has ever seen before in an MMO.
I need to go re-read the announcements and such, but from what I remember, I'm really pro-rings.

Wheezing Warlord

-Off topic- Because it's "noob" season. Hopefully this means we can start shooting them.

-Ontopic- Personally, I think the number of rings avaliable will be huge. Like really huge. Almost any ring you can think of. Hopefully, they'll include a sniper-rifle ring. (A drop from "The Sniper" enemy, who shot Gambino and Ian, maybe.)

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Head shot!!!
Come on. There are many of these threads around. Try posting this in that thread. This only contributes to the spam around here in this forum. It's a waste of a thread. Sorry if I sounded harsh or anything (I don't think I did) but really, I think me and the other regulars are a little fed up with the frequent copy threads around here too.
SykoCaster
-Off topic- Because it's "noob" season. Hopefully this means we can start shooting them.

-Ontopic- Personally, I think the number of rings avaliable will be huge. Like really huge. Almost any ring you can think of. Hopefully, they'll include a sniper-rifle ring. (A drop from "The Sniper" enemy, who shot Gambino and Ian, maybe.)

The Sniper enemy would be an awesome boss, probably the final one too, or you have to kill him for a quest, but if he did drop a snipe-rifle ring, it would be so easy to PK noobs.

Wheezing Warlord

The_Fooler
Come on. There are many of these threads around. Try posting this in that thread. This only contributes to the spam around here in this forum. It's a waste of a thread. Sorry if I sounded harsh or anything (I don't think I did) but really, I think me and the other regulars are a little fed up with the frequent copy threads around here too.
I agree, but it's not like they've given us anything new to talk about in... months question
SykoCaster
The_Fooler
I agree, but it's not like they've given us anything new to talk about in... months question
It's been about a month in a half. Give them time considering the devs are making a site dedicated to the Battle System information. In any case, we can just speculate for now. At least you agreed with my statement. xD

On topic of this thread:
I really can't imagine how many rings there will be in the Battle System. Once it's up to date for a while. And once it seems like it's the end of the ring ideas, I'm sure the devs will add even more.
SykoCaster

I like to harvest noobs and cook them in a pot, than i freeze them over night and I have NOOBSICLES!!! Yummmm....you can still taste a hint of is the mmo out yet with a spice of spam

Wheezing Warlord

The_Fooler
SykoCaster
The_Fooler
It's been about a month in a half. Give them time considering the devs are making a site dedicated to the Battle System information. In any case, we can just speculate for now. At least you agreed with my statement. xD

On topic of this thread:
I really can't imagine how many rings there will be in the Battle System. Once it's up to date for a while. And once it seems like it's the end of the ring ideas, I'm sure the devs will add even more.
Yeah, but still. On-topic spam is better than letting the forum die. (I think) Either that or it's just poking a dead corpse, which is fun anyway.

chucknorrisrox
SykoCaster

I like to harvest noobs and cook them in a pot, than i freeze them over night and I have NOOBSICLES!!! Yummmm....you can still taste a hint of is the mmo out yet with a spice of spam
LoL... the taste "is the mmo out yet". Thats great, man.
SykoCaster
The_Fooler
SykoCaster
The_Fooler

On topic of this thread:
Yeah, but still. On-topic spam is better than letting the forum die. (I think) Either that or it's just poking a dead corpse, which is fun anyway.

chucknorrisrox
SykoCaster

LoL... the taste "is the mmo out yet". Thats great, man.
Even so, you can always still post this in one of those other threads. I mean, that wouldn't let the forum die off and wither away into the world of Gaia, would it?

Chucknorrisrox, you're awsome. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces