Welcome to Gaia! ::

first of all the vamps vs. werewolves would be badass second 4 christmas there needs 2 b a christmas tree in the main town and u talk 2 santa and u get a quest and after u complete the quest he gives u a special holiday outfit

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
Giant Jack/Santa/Easter Bunny Bosses that spawn in central areas with a 2 hour respawn time.

RARE event items you say?
aquaticstone
Giant Jack/Santa/Easter Bunny Bosses that spawn in central areas with a 2 hour respawn time.

2 hours??? Heck no... that'd suck. Sitting around in huge groups for hours hoping to somehow be the first out of hundreds to defeat that boss when it pops up... yeesh.

Unbeatable Conventioneer

14,265 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
hmm...
maybe for the halloween, we could have a pumpkin festival.

Lucky Hoarder

14,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Injan
I think for Halloween, since they done pretty much every other creature out their, there should be WEREWOLVES. it be epic, especially if they do a vampire vs. werewolf thing

that woud b pretty kool lol. i hope they do somethin like that
COMBAT CANDY CANES FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

That would be epic

Lucky Hoarder

14,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Taonuviel
aquaticstone

2 hours??? Heck no... that'd suck. Sitting around in huge groups for hours hoping to somehow be the first out of hundreds to defeat that boss when it pops up... yeesh.

its a good idea to have bosses with rare items, but i agree with taonuviel bout the 2 hour thing, i dont think some ppl would have a chance to get those items if everyone was waiting around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff