< 1 2 3 4

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
RafiCat
Agwe-God-Of-Water
Agreed, Rafi. Maybe that's because I'm not a very sensitive guy, so I don't see problems with different cultures/countries.

I sure hope they would make more than 4 whee I like rings xD

Yep. I'm not a christian, but I still enjoy Christmas and Easter. I am a sensitive person, but I am also tolerant, lol. One of the nice things about the internet is the fact that it's open to all, regardless of race, nation, religion, etc.

I can't think of any Buddhist ring they could make.... blaugh hmm, maybe a ring that turns the animated peaceful so they just wander away?
Err tolerant was the what I meant to say. I believe myself to be tolerant sweatdrop not insensitive xD

Again, totally agreed about the 'ol interwebz. And I'm sure someone could come up with something...like Enlightenment ring when you get all your stats boosted or something like that lol

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I actually like this idea.
The Tea Party Movement approves of this thread
Sounds good.

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
WHOA [ JK ] posted here heart

Fashionable Cat

11,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
That's some really good ideas. smile Though what would be really beneficial is stamina during while you're fighitng. A booster if you will.

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Another bump for good measure cool
Agwe-God-Of-Water

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

2. Cast a spell on a fallen animated, reviving it for 1 minute (rr1) 2 min (rr2) 3 min (rr3) 5 min (rr4)
The newly risen monster will become your ally as well biggrin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easter Ring - A long-range item where you toss exploding Easter eggs at the opponent

note: Thought of before Fortune Favor was released, unlikely another Easter ring would be made
July 4th Ring - Shoots multicolored fire and has high damage (range attack)
Earth Day Ring - plant a tree.... that grows and becomes a giant tree that shoots from the ground and sends all animated flying into the air!
Christmas Ring -
1. AOE healing that works on allies only OR self only (animation of opening a present)
2. Mistletoe above head...provides random buff? (combo of two ideas)
3. Plant a mistletoe on one of your enemies, causing other enemies to flock to it, causing damage to all enemies for each one that flocks to it. Usage at higher rage levels extends the reach of Mistletoe as well may allow enemies to be knocked back more easily
Thanksgiving
1. Puts enemy to sleep <--- rofl
2. Appear to throw a frozen turkey at the Animated! Seriously, they HURT big time when you get hit with it (Mythbusters proved it). XD RR1 gets only a leg. RR2 is legs, thighs, and wings. RR3 includes the breast. RR4 is a whole turkey. xd

I like the idea of casting a spell on an animated to do your bidding, it's a ring I've seen other people (myself included) suggest but hasn't gotten the recognition that it needs. Great idea, needs recognition. biggrin

Mega Hoarder

RafiCat
I like the idea of a Thanksgiving ring that puts the animated to sleep, so appropriate! And a Fourth of July fireworks ring. What if it's just called an Independence Day ring? Many countries celebrate an independence day.

Also, I don't think it matters that not everyone celebrates these holidays. Maybe add some holidays from other countries - what holidays do they have in Japan?

And here's a thought: have more than 4 holiday rings, but have it not matter which four you use as a set. Sort of mix and match, but still get the set effect, regardless of which ones you choose to carry.

also, how about a chinese new year ring?

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items