No opinion D: 0.10119047619048 10.1% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
With the release of the Sweetheart, Fortune's Favor, and Sugar Rush rings, I got an idea...

A HOLIDAY RING SET!
Yes, you heard me right! A holiday ring set! But I have some problems:

Which Holidays to use?
Names of rings?
What do they do?
What will the set boost?

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
HOLIDAY RING SET
Boosts: ???
Consists of:

Sweetheart Ring - Valentines Day
Sweetheart
User ImageBlow your sweetheart a kiss with this wonderful ring and make them gush with giddiness. Sweetheart causes the heart to swell with emotion and increases maximum Health.

Range: Self or Ally
Duration: 15 Minutes
Stamina Cost: 5-6
Cooldown: 6 Seconds

RR1 -> 150 Max Health
RR2 -> 200 Max Health
RR3 -> 240 Max Health
RR4 -> 330 Max Health

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fortune's Favor Ring - Easter
Fortune's Favor
User ImageThis ring bestows its wearer with the luck of a golden rabbit, increasing the amount of loot they are rewarded with.

Accuracy -> 40
Dodge -> 40
Luck -> 13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sugar Rush Ring - Halloween
Sugar Rush
User ImageForget runner's high for speed, this ring gives you a dose of high fructose energy to put an extra spring in your step. So, give it a lick, you'll gain an increase in speed, dodge and willpower. This effect is passive, so no need to activate anything.

Dodge -> 30
Willpower -> 30
Speed -> 38

??? - ???
Thanks Valheita for ring data 3nodding

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
OTHER IDEAS:

I thought of a St. Patick's Day ring, but I would like to hear other ideas...
Post with a description (including name, ability, Holiday) and I'll try and put them here...
Specify other ideas, come up with ideas of your own, do whatever!
This is really just for fun heart I was bored and decided to make this thread...Entertain me z!F 3nodding
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Clover Ring) - St. Patrick's Day
"Bathe yourself and allies in a shower of green clovers. Clover puts some "kick" in your step and also increases your chance of finding something extra too (luck)"
Boosts Luck/Speed?

note: Thought of before Fortune Favor was released, unlikely a ring with luck would be made now
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

2. Cast a spell on a fallen animated, reviving it for 1 minute (rr1) 2 min (rr2) 3 min (rr3) 5 min (rr4)
The newly risen monster will become your ally as well biggrin (POPULAR)
Easter Ring - A long-range item where you toss exploding Easter eggs at the opponent

note: Thought of before Fortune Favor was released, unlikely another Easter ring would be made
July 4th Ring - Shoots multicolored fire and has high damage (range attack)
Earth Day Ring - plant a tree.... that grows and becomes a giant tree that shoots from the ground and sends all animated flying into the air!
Christmas Ring -
1. AOE healing that works on allies only OR self only (animation of opening a present)
2. Mistletoe above head...provides random buff? (combo of two ideas)
3. Plant a mistletoe on one of your enemies, causing other enemies to flock to it, causing damage to all enemies for each one that flocks to it. Usage at higher rage levels extends the reach of Mistletoe as well may allow enemies to be knocked back more easily
Thanksgiving
1. Puts enemy to sleep <--- rofl
2. Appear to throw a frozen turkey at the Animated! Seriously, they HURT big time when you get hit with it (Mythbusters proved it). XD RR1 gets only a leg. RR2 is legs, thighs, and wings. RR3 includes the breast. RR4 is a whole turkey. xd
Chinese New Year
(no specific ideas)
Quote:
Have more than 4 holiday rings, but have it not matter which four you use as a set. Sort of mix and match, but still get the set effect, regardless of which ones you choose to carry.

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Thoughts?

Having rings for other Holidays would be awesome (in my opinion)
Do YOU see any reason why selling rings in the Ca$h $hop would be a bad idea?

Pros:
Holiday Ring Set (duh)

Cons:
...this will turn back into where all rings were sold, eventually, and that massive ring crisis just may happen again....they should just make it a holiday event on Zomg. Helps people without gaia cash get it...
I do like this idea.
I'd love a ST.Patricks day ring it would be awesome ;D

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Big tankz
I do like this idea.
I'd love a ST.Patricks day ring it would be awesome ;D
Yeah first post cool

I thought it was pretty sweet too biggrin
Any other holiday's worth adding?

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Come on everyone!

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
I believe this idea was kicked around when the forum first entertained the idea of limited edition rings >.<;;

Halloween would be an obvious one to have a ring for. It'd be a fear effect.

Versatile Defender

10,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Sense the first ring was a boost, second should be an attack ring.

Perhaps Easter will be next. A long-range item where you toss exploding Easter eggs at the opponent as reference to the Easter rabbits exploding eggs from April Fools day a few years back.

Halloween and Christmas will defiantly be on the list if they don't get there own separate ring sets.

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Valheita
I believe this idea was kicked around when the forum first entertained the idea of limited edition rings >.<;;

rofl I was hoping this wasn't a repeat idea...I'll add Halloween to the list biggrin Thanks for the data by the way 3nodding

Fang: OH MY GOSH I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING xp definitely added...good idea heart

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Agwe-God-Of-Water
Valheita

rofl I was hoping this wasn't a repeat idea...I'll add Halloween to the list biggrin Thanks for the data by the way 3nodding
It's rare that an idea isn't a repeat xd

You're doing it a lot more indepth than we did though. I'll be interested to see where this goes.

Tipsy Tycoon

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Valheita
Agwe-God-Of-Water
Valheita

It's rare that an idea isn't a repeat xd

You're doing it a lot more indepth than we did though. I'll be interested to see where this goes.
Ah, very true ninja I'm interested as well...I mean I'm not bored with zOMG, but adding something to spice it up would always be nice sweatdrop

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
there should be a christmas one where it gave either a random attack or random buff of a random c.l. and and it never be soulbound

2,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I guess a 4th of July Fireworks ring would be awesome...Shoots multicolored fire and has high damage? Yeah...that'd be cool. It'd have to last a while too. whee
*tries to think of something for a Christmas Ring*

Defeat the Animated with Holiday Cheer!

.... Yeah, no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out