Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wonder- will weapons such as the monthly collectibles (Katana, dark star, the bow and arrows from the western zodiac, ect.) Could be used as weapons?

What about animals like the gwee dragon or the Coco kitty? Do they fight alongside you or would they just be your passe...?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Who knows until it actually comes out....All we know is that they're skill rings....And Gaians have 8 fingers in all. : O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't know. I think it's all going to be these "battle rings," but that would be kinda cool. But weapons are already expensive, and weapon prices would shoot up in the market place if they were usable in battle.

"My kitty just ate that flying bat-purse. Oh dear."
question...how do you get into where you wish to fight...ive been searching throught the whole website...but i cant find it..can someone show me where??
no......we use rings in battle....the weapons are for show stare ....but i think there is weapons that come with the rings 3nodding cuz of classes
*Picks up a doom duck*

Muahahahaha!!! x3.
I suppose I'll just wait until they release it. And as for Acidic_Evil whatever... They haven't released it yet xD
So far, it seems . . . No.

Maybe after a while . . .
Yea, we use battle rings, but maybe, as the site decvolops more, heyll let us use sythes and stuff ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff