Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think one or hopefully all of the developers is a fan of the Guilde

Improbability Sphere : A personal force field that can deflect attacks away, or even reflect it back on its attacker. How? Very, very improbably…

you have got to love Improbability
Wrong Forum..

Try another..
1. That's fricking awesome...I love that book...

2. How is this the wrong forum? He is discussing Gaia Battle.
wow...haha, I remember that
It's been awhile since I read that book.
But wasn't there also the improbability button that would randomly teleport you anywhere...though it was highly improbable that you would get to the place you actually wanted to go?
I might be confusing the name with something else...but the button was definitely there.
And it's not like this is the first thing to have be based on a different reference [literary, fashion, etc.]
popkatz
But wasn't there also the improbability button that would randomly teleport you anywhere...though it was highly improbable that you would get to the place you actually wanted to go?
I might be confusing the name with something else...but the button was definitely there.
And it's not like this is the first thing to have be based on a different reference [literary, fashion, etc.]

I'm excited that they are fans of such a great book...they're geeks...of course they love it...lol
greenfairytina
popkatz

I'm excited that they are fans of such a great book...they're geeks...of course they love it...lol

yup, what else could be expected?
A bunch of tech geeks sitting around on computers all day...
Nothing else could possibly be spawned from such an environment

Although I fear this is getting way off of the MMO topic. sweatdrop
popkatz
greenfairytina
popkatz

yup, what else could be expected?
A bunch of tech geeks sitting around on computers all day...
Nothing else could possibly be spawned from such an environment

Although I fear this is getting way off of the MMO topic. sweatdrop

We can drag it back...lol

I wonder if when the game actually starts if there will be more H2G2 inspired items...IDK...maybe a 42 hit combo...if nothing else

4,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've read all the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy books like 3 times biggrin
Thank you for pointing out something this forum has known about for several months. If you have any other blatantly obvious statements to make, please KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF.
The Right Honorable MG
Thank you for pointing out something this forum has known about for several months. If you have any other blatantly obvious statements to make, please KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF.

Well, aren't you a cranky one? O.o;
The Right Honorable MG
hey well i just got on the forum cool down guy and its like i no everything that has been said i was just happy so i said something
and ya there was a Improbability feild around the planet that the man who rules the Universe lives with his cat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff