Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maser Shakesula

Oh, it just occured to me that you might not know where to find the stickies, they are the threads at the top of the forum, they're marked "Sticky:" so they shouldn't be too hard to find. ^.^

P.S. If you already knew all this I am sorry for wasting your time and for posting a pointless reply.

No worries - info is always appreciated. smile

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Quixter said it will be out before halloween of 08 so anytime before halloween is still cool
i know what ou mean buddy...allilulia...
Maser Shakesula
Mr.Anonymousxx
This should mean less than half a year. Anyone else try to find loopholes.

No it means it should be released by December 2008, and will not be released before the end of this year, of course its entirely possible that something could go wrong and it won't release until 2009, but I believe Q had good reason to say it will be out in 2008.

why did they tell us a year and a half earlier? there such teases.
it would suk if they changed the date
Mr.Anonymousxx
This should mean less than half a year. Anyone else try to find loopholes.

13 months are still months, but it's more than a year. All it means is that it isnt going to be a 2 year wait.
flipboy887
it would suk if they changed the date

They specifically said they wouldn't announce a date until they knew beyond a doubt that they wouldn't have to change it.

Sarothril's Bae

Feline Shapeshifter

13,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
i dont think its going to take a year
If they wanted a Halloween event to have something to do with the battle system, then my bets are placed on September 08. Gives time for them to work out any (likely minor, given all the time they're placing into it) glitches and for players to get accustomed to the game. ^^
nah 2008 isn't that bad, it's just 2 months away! =P
@_@
2008!? I can't live that looonnnggg!
No, just kidding. If it comes out during a weekday, then I'm definitely going to purposely get sick so I can go home and play it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff