Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I discovered about 3 eggs that are hidden in zomg. There are your basic eggs (not EG ) and are either hiding behind something or in fact invissy.

here's 3:

Otami Ruins:
Where my cursor is you will find it. Your cursor will turn to the attack cursor when you hover over this. It depends on the layer if it's there or not.
User Image

Aquaducts:
there is 2 here, close together, hiding behind 2 rocks.

top rock (see where my cursor is)
User Image

bottom rock (see where my cursor is)
User Image

if i find more or you know of some more please let me know and ill post it.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
found another:
otami ruins that entrance to gold beach

User Image

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
thanks for the tips and the likes. I'll try tomorrow to find more in the other places biggrin

Tipsy Humorist

User Image
The thing that confuses me is... how does this egg not die in the flames, and yet it burns us?
Must be some kind of magic! Hurry! Swarm the servers and kill more eggs, and then, the fire will burn us NO LONGER!!! emotion_awesome
FireHorse666
User Image
The thing that confuses me is... how does this egg not die in the flames, and yet it burns us?
Must be some kind of magic! Hurry! Swarm the servers and kill more eggs, and then, the fire will burn us NO LONGER!!! emotion_awesome

Grunny already trying out hot tip.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
FireHorse666
User Image

its a God egg, God does not burn in fire emotion_awesome

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
found the Otami ruin
User Image

Wintry Avenger

FireHorse666
User Image
Sorry to bother you, but I haven't played zomg in forever. Where IS this place you've got here?

Distrustful Grabber

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Nothing personal but sometimes I'd wish people could keep a secret and wouldn't share *everything* in the forums.
Thanks to people who make a guide for every little secret on zOMG we're complaining, the game is too easy, thanks to such people we have a lot of (n00b) CL 10s who don't even have the basic skills, thanks to such people this game will never be challenging, thanks to such people we lean back and wait for a guide that keeps us from discovering things ourselves. Thank you. cool rolleyes

Smitten Gawker

Christian_S04

rolleyes

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
obamaurmama
FireHorse666
User Image
Sorry to bother you, but I haven't played zomg in forever. Where IS this place you've got here?

its in the beach go north of bassken lake then left (buccaneer boardwalk) and itll take you to the beach. The pit (both fiery and dull) will be there
User Image

Does that count as a hidden egg?

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yayyy! didn't know these existed
Blinding Experience
User Image

I looked and no, its visible but hidden.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Blinding Experience
User Image

yep its one of those eggs thats hidden behind something 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items