Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay. zOMG just came out for everyone and everyones all omg what the hell? I cant get on to zOMG T_ T *cry* *cry* Jeez. I'm tired of n00bs Sh*tting up the forums of omg I cant get on to zOmg helpz me :O I'm tired of seeing that happening. We all are disappointed too. Why dont you whine to the world? It'll be fine soon. stop b**ching and moaning about that crap. You'll be on soon. Okay? I have answers to most of your questions so feel free to ask me.
Thanks to all of you everywhere who can actually handle this maturely. I respect you.
The Q&A forum is getting loaded wit hthese..it's getting annoying now, isn't it?

Hilarious Sex Symbol

lol I was like oh, full rooms, makes sense to me rofl

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I have a question.

Why are you also making a repeat thread?
There are plenty of people saying the same thing you're saying now. Some even go into more detail. Just go post in their threads.
Not saying that you aren't right, I agree with you. But you don't need to go and make, yet another, "stop whining" thread.
they locked my topic about the same situation. blaugh

but seriously, people does need to calm down about it. i think we all know by now its not working right.
Peaceful Camisado
I have a question.

Why are you also making a repeat thread?
There are plenty of people saying the same thing you're saying now. Some even go into more detail. Just go post in their threads.
Not saying that you aren't right, I agree with you. But you don't need to go and make, yet another, "stop whining" thread.

That is true.
Wait ...
... doesn't you whining about whining, also count you as whining?
...Wow. So, you're setting a fantastic example with the whole, "handling something maturely".
You're making a thread to complain, just like them. You're cluttering up the zOMG forum's front page with another "Ohhhhh, I have to complain because I just can't deal!" thread. But you're complaining about people complaining.
...Wow.
x_PsychRip-
I have answers to most of your questions so feel free to ask me.

What dropped the Ring of Brown Nosing?
I think im going to go make a whining thread about whining threads that are about the whining threads about zOMG. neutral
Tara Incognita
x_PsychRip-
I have answers to most of your questions so feel free to ask me.

What dropped the Ring of Brown Nosing?

error 104 wink
This thread is contradicting itself.

Dangerous Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
If people just read the announcements everything would be ok... I'm glad they rolled it back to 1 year veterans and older
DarkFufty
I think im going to go make a whining thread about whining threads that are about the whining threads about zOMG. neutral
...Marry me. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces