Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you don't like what gaia is doing to the battle system then don't play!

For godsakes, these people are all complaining about rings, and starting groups, and guilds just because the hate the ring idea. THEY ALREADY SAID THEY WEREN"T GOING TO CHANGE IT! And thankgod I think it's a great idea.

Lets say some girl wants to try out the battle system, but her avi is all pink and nice. Not really any weapons that would look good besides maybe the staff of angels, which, is way out of most gaian's price range.

A solution was brought up about n00bs not getting as good of weapons, he sais all weapons should do the same damage. If this was true, then a bunch of loyal gaians from 03' or whatever would complain their heads off.

Why must people complain? The battle system looks awesome they are just upset because they don't get a huge advantage over the newbs.

Any comments?
Yeah....

Stop spamming up this Forum. This is a suggestion forum, not a complain about complainers forum.
rings r cool the ppl who r complaining r just mad cuase they dont get anything on the regular... stare

Play

Pause

If they don't want to do the battle system, by all means they should go play some other mmorpg.

Especially if they're going to "mess up their avatar".

Lol.

Stop
Battle system
I agree 100% with this thread's creator. The rings have always been a part of the battle plan and it would seem that most weapon-clad users didn't get the memo back in 05 or even 04 and are now complaining that they can't use their weapons that would put them as the all powerful egotistical god of the battle system.

I think that this forum should not be overrun with these power hungry flamers that decked out their avis in weapons apparently awaiting the day of the systems release and staying ignorant of the news that was all over Wikipedia (before it was deleted) and even gaia its self a while back. I say it's a good thing the rings are already a concrete idea and that every user has to start out with the same stats and no advantage over anyone else. Hooray for gaia and their refusal to allow these newbie hating oldies to rule on yet another thing that they don't already dominate.
I know, thank god the devs are so fair. Otherwise n00bs wouldn't even want to play.

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I just think people should at least wait and play the game before they start filing complaints. O_o;;

Complaining about something that they haven't even played yet and don't even know if they would like it or not is rather... bizarre to me. xD

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Kekasho_ god of wisdom
I agree 100% with this thread's creator. The rings have always been a part of the battle plan and it would seem that most weapon-clad users didn't get the memo back in 05 or even 04 and are now complaining that they can't use their weapons that would put them as the all powerful egotistical god of the battle system.

I think that this forum should not be overrun with these power hungry flamers that decked out their avis in weapons apparently awaiting the day of the systems release and staying ignorant of the news that was all over Wikipedia (before it was deleted) and even gaia its self a while back. I say it's a good thing the rings are already a concrete idea and that every user has to start out with the same stats and no advantage over anyone else. Hooray for gaia and their refusal to allow these newbie hating oldies to rule on yet another thing that they don't already dominate.

Oh good, so it wasn't only me. I thought I was making this up in my head, but I thought I remembered the admins telling us years ago the weapons we have on Gaia would have nothing to do with the battle system. I merely thought that they were going to create different weapons for the BS, but I would have never had guessed rings. xP

And I'm not a oldbie hating newbie! I'm and oldbie hating other ignorant odlbie that weren't paying more attention to the BS information, and then suddenly complain when these decisions were made years ago! gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff