Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey guys,

i stopped coming on gaia for about a year....so obvio, i was blank when i came back.
I tried to play zomg but i cant figure out where i am on the storyline....i dont have any storyline quests....
my finished quests are :
finding elizabeth
gnomans land
upgrade your ring
nibbling gramsters
denail of service
stop the train
lucky coin
hollowed ground
gramster gladiator
lawn gnome clipper
the mumbler
close the barn door!

thats it...
if anyone can help me figure out whats going wrong, please do!

Explorer

see any active quests you may have
or you can just continue roaming around village greens. maybe move on to bills ranch?

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
User Image

It seems like you're at the Bill's Ranch stage of the game. Your charge level can also be a good indicator of where you are in the story. A CL of 1-2 is suitable for Village Greens, 2-3 for Bill's Ranch, 3-4 for Zen Gardens. I can't imagine that you're any further on in the game with those as your completed quests.

User Image
uhh well but i have been training so my cl is high but i cant talk to leon nd remo wont give me quests....

Zzyli
User Image

It seems like you're at the Bill's Ranch stage of the game. Your charge level can also be a good indicator of where you are in the story. A CL of 1-2 is suitable for Village Greens, 2-3 for Bill's Ranch, 3-4 for Zen Gardens. I can't imagine that you're any further on in the game with those as your completed quests.

User Image

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
ArChAnGeL_DeViL HeArT
uhh well but i have been training so my cl is high but i cant talk to leon nd remo wont give me quests....

User Image

What is your CL? If you've got the 'close the barn door' quest, I'm thinking you must have been over to Bill's Ranch at some point (it's accessible from the far left of Village Greens). The game is designed so that you can go onto the next area & don't need to have completed the previous area because there's been a lot of issues with silent NPCs in the past (NPCs who won't let you turn in their quests).

User Image

Amateur Genius

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
ArChAnGeL_DeViL HeArT
hey guys,

i stopped coming on gaia for about a year....so obvio, i was blank when i came back.
I tried to play zomg but i cant figure out where i am on the storyline....i dont have any storyline quests....
my finished quests are :
finding elizabeth
gnomans land
upgrade your ring
nibbling gramsters
denail of service
stop the train
lucky coin
hollowed ground
gramster gladiator
lawn gnome clipper
the mumbler
close the barn door!

thats it...

you can check available quest on youre page, and figure out what npc to to from there smile the story goes from village greens to bills ranch, zen gardens, bassken lake,old aqueduct. otami ruins gold beach. make sure u attune ure null chamber for each region to travel, and take time to explore and level up smile the fun of the game is in gathering badges too. you can skip quests and do them later if you want to, by temporarily lowering youre level to the requirements.

Newbie Noob

ArChAnGeL_DeViL HeArT
hey guys,

my finished quests are :
finding elizabeth
gnomans land
upgrade your ring
nibbling gramsters
denail of service
stop the train
lucky coin
hollowed ground
gramster gladiator
lawn gnome clipper
the mumbler
close the barn door!

thats it...

There is a lot more to do in Barton Town. Lower your cl to 1.2-1.5 (if you're not already that low) and ask NPC's with (!!!) or (...) above their heads. In Village greens, I believe only Leon and Remo actually have any quests for you (*if they aren't talking to you, you probably completed all the quests in this area), and questions can be answered by Dina. But for more low level quests go back to Barton town. Those will lead you to: Bill's Ranch (+/- 3.5), Zen Gardens(+/- 4.0) and Bass'ken Lake(+/- 5.0), which have varying class levels you should be working towards, at the very least.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff