Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lunatic

Is anyone else stuck on the Stone Coatl in Otami Ruins? If people who are stuck there form a group then we won't be stuck in that area and can move on to trying to do DMS.
Since zOMG! crashed on the 9th, a lot of instances have been broken.
Either you can't complete an instance or as a crew, you can't open the menu and select an option.
The biggest concerns are Stone Coatl and Papa Saw but it might also effect any and all instances.

Versatile Lunatic

0101001101100101X
Either you can't complete an instance or as a crew, you can't open the menu and select an option.
The biggest concerns are Stone Coatl and Papa Saw but it might also effect any and all instances.

Strange, so far the only areas where there's been an issue of the boss fight not working is with Village Greens. I've been able to do Papa Saw (on medium and easy, haven't tried hard though) a good amount of times when in a crew. I have noticed though even with a crew and on easy that Stone Coatl is still too difficult to defeat. Do you have any suggestions for solving this issue?
Isabella Kiyoshi
0101001101100101X

Strange, so far the only areas where there's been an issue of the boss fight not working is with Village Greens. I've been able to do Papa Saw (on medium and easy, haven't tried hard though) a good amount of times when in a crew. I have noticed though even with a crew and on easy that Stone Coatl is still too difficult to defeat. Do you have any suggestions for solving this issue?

The only known way to solve it is by switching servers, but there is only one server at this current time.
Even if you can switch servers, it won't always work.
But it's good to keep people updated on the instances that are broken on a certain server.

Magical Girl

Thats a common occurrence. I had a Stone Coatl crew yesterday, actually, one of my members couldn't get in.

Sadly, Gaia doesn't work on zOMG anymore, so, that will not be getting fixed.

Versatile Lunatic

So I'm probably never going to get this done am I? stare
Isabella Kiyoshi
So I'm probably never going to get this done am I? stare

You can try when they get the regular servers back up.
If they ever are going to be put back up.
Like I said, some bugs are isolated to servers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff