Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Bunny

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I did DMS before and I got to level 10.2

I haven't played zomg for a long time (a few months) but recently Ive noticed that I am only a level 10.0
I checked all my rings but none of them are higher than 10.0
I am very sure that I was 10.2!
I don't know what happened?
Please help I am very confused.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
This is why you should always wait to level any ring you're working on by a whole level at a time, and not by parts.

As for your problem, there isn't much information to go on, and thus we would refer you to the logic in our first sentence, as the problem could be inherent in that.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Are you sure that you checked all of the rings that you owned to make sure that there's none with a higher CL that 10? Did you sell any unsoulbound rings as of late?

Did you recently own a Fortune's Favor, Sugar Rush, or Sweetheart ring that was above CL 10?

Rainbow Bunny

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Mage The Red
Are you sure that you checked all of the rings that you owned to make sure that there's none with a higher CL that 10? Did you sell any unsoulbound rings as of late?

Did you recently own a Fortune's Favor, Sugar Rush, or Sweetheart ring that was above CL 10?

No and no..

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kawaii Berii
Mage The Red

No and no..

Make sure to slowly double check all of your rings, including the ones on hand. Do you have any excess Shadow Orbs, or have more than you had before, per chance?

Rainbow Bunny

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Mage The Red
Kawaii Berii
Mage The Red

No and no..

Make sure to slowly double check all of your rings, including the ones on hand. Do you have any excess Shadow Orbs, or have more than you had before, per chance?

I don't remember how much I had before, but right now I have 118 shadow orbs.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Kawaii Berii
Mage The Red
Kawaii Berii
Mage The Red

No and no..

Did you check your rings over, like I've offhandedly mentioned twice now?

Rainbow Bunny

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Mage The Red
Kawaii Berii
Mage The Red
Kawaii Berii
Mage The Red

No and no..

Did you check your rings over, like I've offhandedly mentioned twice now?

Yes, no luck sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces