Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
Okay, here's the deal

It's been eons (and by eons, i mean, a few months, including hiatus) and I still can't finish this quest:
Rin and Lin - Jewel Eye

I've been going solo and so far, nothing is happening. IT IS ANNOYING ME.

I need people to help me and once I finish this quest, if needed, I'll pay the person gaia gold. I'm THIS desperate atm so please bear with me. ;n;

EDIT: I finished the quest already. Thanks to all who helped and if I ever need help, I'll ask you guys again. Thank you so much! C:

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
cutie_blackCat2
Okay, here's the deal

It's been eons (and by eons, i mean, a few months, including hiatus) and I still can't finish this quest:
Rin and Lin - Jewel Eye

I need people to help me and once I finish this quest, if needed, I'll pay the person gaia gold. I'm THIS desperate atm so please bear with me. ;n;

Keep your gold, I'll be right over to help. Just need to know server and meet in Otami?

4,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
Berryfarmer
cutie_blackCat2
Okay, here's the deal

Rin and Lin - Jewel Eye

Keep your gold, I'll be right over to help. Just need to know server and meet in Otami?

oh thank you!! heart Bladed Vase, let's meet at Blaze's area. Thank you so much! C:

4,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
Thank you so much for the help!! Sorry for not staying too long though, I'm trying to get back into the game but I kept lagging and I kept getting kicked out.... :<

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
cutie_blackCat2
Thank you so much for the help!! Sorry for not staying too long though, I'm trying to get back into the game but I kept lagging and I kept getting kicked out.... :<

If you turn graphics on low and set ring animation to "my ring animation only" it'll really help with lag.
I can help you with the quest 3nodding
just keep the money
i'd love to help! what would i need to do? :3

Eloquent Exhibitionist

cutie_blackCat2
Berryfarmer
cutie_blackCat2
Okay, here's the deal

Rin and Lin - Jewel Eye

^This. Also Marshall's Little Helpers can help if we are online. It's ture.... we get bored a lot cat_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff