Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Strawberry

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i just got back to playing gaia after 3 years.. and i am kind of confused on wt "tanking" means... and i need to understand what yellow maze and green room are? please and thank you. smile oh and also aggro and how u get it?

Sparkly Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Panda Koru
i just got back to playing gaia after 3 years.. and i am kind of confused on wt "tanking" means... and i need to understand what yellow maze and green room are? please and thank you. smile oh and also aggro and how u get it?

Donnie's Vocabulary Lesson! Hai Sensei! 3nodding

Tanking: The act of taking all the hits for your crew. Quite literally, you are the "tank" that is being bombarded while your crew does the dirty work.

Yellow Maze: The first level of the Dead Man's Shadow level, which is found in Dead Man's Pass, which is found in Bills Ranch.

Green Room: The Second Level of the Dead Man's Shadow area, see above for location of DMS.

Aggro: Shorthand for "Aggravation." You aggro the enemies by either attacking them, or if you are a tank, drawing them towards you by healing yourself and others.

Magnetic Cat

Tank is a person in the crew (for Deadman's Shadow) that carries healing rings to:
1. Get aggro from monsters
2. Heal the crew

Yellow Maze is the first part on Deadman's Shadow, while Green Room is the second one.

You get Aggro (aka hate from monsters) by healing people or attacking monsters
You get 0.5 aggro points by healing 1 health point, and you get 1 aggro point by attacking 1 attack point
It would be something like this: You use Bandage, it heals you 50hp x 5 times, so you get 125 aggro points (as you heal 250, and you get half aggro points)
You attack a monster with Hack, it makes 150 damage, so you get 150 aggro

Saxy Coder

Panda Koru
For a longer list of commonly used terms in DMS, you might want to check out this post 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff