• Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150
curtneko
Fab Feliks
curtneko
who cares

it's just a game

Not necessarily.
She took it beyond the point of just a game.
She insulted and harassed and threatened several people.
soooo.
and that does nothing but go against her

you're better than her, just move on and realize that reacting equals stooping

Well, I appreciate the thought + words.
I can't help my own, irrational temper though...
I know she's only laughing and feeding off this attention, but let her, I suppose.
Even when we are not doing anything, she'll bring it up and start drama out of nowhere.
I can't just sit there and take it neutral

Dapper Phantom

How to deal with this imo:
1. Ignore-list the user, so they can't contact you anymore. This will help keep the situation from escalating.
If they go around the ignore to continue harassing you, that makes it much worse for them - add any new accounts to ignore too.
2. There is an in-game report feature (lower right corner menu > report user) that logs the chat and is sent to the mods.
If you're given a reference number, keep this and include it if you fill out a full harassment report.
3. Report any PMs or posts harassing you as well, and do the same with the reference numbers as in #2.
The reporting part is important to provide proof as just screenshotting is not always sufficient.
4. Try not to respond to them, you can get in trouble too if you get too worked up and say the wrong things.
Trolls suck and I hope you can get this resolved >:
Feel free to ask any more questions on this topic in the SQ&A forum; the regs there know a /lot/ about the report system.

IRL Cat

Fab Feliks
curtneko
Fab Feliks
curtneko
who cares

it's just a game

Not necessarily.
She took it beyond the point of just a game.
She insulted and harassed and threatened several people.
soooo.
and that does nothing but go against her

you're better than her, just move on and realize that reacting equals stooping

Well, I appreciate the thought + words.
I can't help my own, irrational temper though...
I know she's only laughing and feeding off this attention, but let her, I suppose.
Even when we are not doing anything, she'll bring it up and start drama out of nowhere.
I can't just sit there and take it neutral

she's just lost in the rhythm

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
curtneko

I suppose you're right. I won't lie, my temper gets me in bad situations.
I just want the situation to cool off, deal with it quietly. I just get riled up when she tries to start trouble :/. It's a game, I want to have fun, not deal with junk like that, y'know?

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
What can we do to help? Sympathize with you and your friends?
Please report to this Gaia Staff if you have yet to do so.

Situations like this occur in all sorts of online communities, even death threats aren't uncommon.

I'm not trying to be rude, but your best off leaving this to the staff to resolve this issue in a quick and civil manner.

IRL Cat

Fab Feliks
curtneko

I suppose you're right. I won't lie, my temper gets me in bad situations.
I just want the situation to cool off, deal with it quietly. I just get riled up when she tries to start trouble :/. It's a game, I want to have fun, not deal with junk like that, y'know?

remember, quietly =/= posting in a public forum!

XPrinceofSerene3
What can we do to help? Sympathize with you and your friends?
Please report to this Gaia Staff if you have yet to do so.

Situations like this occur in all sorts of online communities, even death threats aren't uncommon.

I'm not trying to be rude, but your best off leaving this to the staff to resolve this issue in a quick and civil manner.
you forgot the red text

Smooth Kitten

You can also find the person in the 'Search' on Gaia's menubar by typing the username and select under the On/Off status list and select 'Report'.

That's the easiest way I know of, I hope its helpful for you in future references.

IRL Cat

_KillercoasteR_
You can also find the person in the 'Search' on Gaia's menubar by typing the username and select under the On/Off status list and select 'Report'.

That's the easiest way I know of, I hope its helpful for you in future references.
pfff who reports anymore

it's all about starting s**t and telling mothertruckers who you truckin wit

Smooth Kitten

curtneko
pfff who reports anymore

Uhm, I thought she couldn't find where to report the person so I only suggested one of the easiest ways of reporting. o.o

IRL Cat

_KillercoasteR_
curtneko
pfff who reports anymore

Uhm, I thought she couldn't find where to report the person so I only suggested one of the easiest ways of reporting. o.o
you're supposed to laugh and say "that's our curt!"

jerk

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150

Well, in any case, thank you guys for your support surprised .
I am ashamed to say, in some way, I guess I was looking for sympathy. It wasn't even me who was harassed at the scene, but rather my friends told me the story and showed me the screenshots, so I got enraged for their case.

I guess an apology is due for creating my own scene and acting like a drama queen, but I hope you can all understand where my feelings are coming from, and thank you to those who have helped me filed in a report! I honestly could not find the report a user form until some help, haha.

I'll continue to try and solve this issue without annoying the lot of you and giving this troll her attention. No promises, but I'm trying.

Best of wishes to you all, and have a good day/night!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff