Welcome to Gaia! ::

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Here is my situation:

My friends were in a smeb crew in which a couple of the members had all died after a lack of cooperation. As my friends continued to solo EB, spam powerups, these members began to harass them.

In a moment of desperation, they were kicked. Following this, they decided to spam GB with shouts of abuse, harassment, and even a case of death threatening to one user.

I'm not uneducated, so I will not openly mention the name to avoid my own poor choice of abuse.
I know there are other threads more suited for this question, but the Z!F is a rather active thread and, seeing how this took place in zOMG, I thought the lot of you could relate to bad crew choices.

-- Tl;dr --
Here is my question for you:
What, do you recommend, is the quickest way to let the admins know of a bad user? I refuse to let her get away with threats and words like these. She has crossed the terms of agreement and I expect to see her face the consequences.

Upon investigation, there seems to be several ways to report a user for certain things, but is there one form I could be referred to as a general case?

Thank you for your support in advance, and please pardon my topic creation. I'm awfully upset that she has hurt my friends and my actions are a bit unruly as a consequence.

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150

Any recommendations?
We have tons of evidence to back up our claim.
I wish I could do more to spread this story, but I'm not going to stoop to their level and mention their name everywhere in abuse.

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Report User works fabulously.

Fashionable Gaian

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
Rainbow Filled Nights
Report User works fabulously.

I thought as much... but, I must be blind, because I cannot seem to find the option to do this?
It's not in the hover list over a user's name...

Sorry for the trouble, guys. I really am. I just want this situation to be recognized, in the very LEAST.

Ganjafari's Wife

I heard about this case. The one who shall not be named should suffer some severe consequences.
P.S.

Searching their username up in the gaia search bar works perfectly.

Just hover your cursor over the arrow next to the "Online" bar, and look for report.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Piggyback-Chan
neutral

Dat avy. emotion_dowant

Fashionable Gaian

Silk Kanishk
Piggyback-Chan
neutral

Dat avy. emotion_dowant

Temporary, but just for the holidays emotion_dowant

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
Miryoku-Pink
I heard about this case. The one who shall not be named should suffer some severe consequences.

Thank you for your support!
I just--I feel totally useless in this situation. I wasn't there at the time, but I've seen the screenshots and I've listened to my friends' hurt.
She's 1) Personally attacked, 2) Death threatened and 3) Verbally harassed.

She refuses to cooperate with any of us. All I wanted was a simple apology, but she chose to not even offer a simple thought to my words.

I'm just trying my best for my friends at this point sad . Even if this topic gets nowhere, at least we're trying..

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Piggyback-Chan
Silk Kanishk
Piggyback-Chan
neutral

Dat avy. emotion_dowant

Come sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas. emotion_dowant

Mega Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Fab Feliks
Miryoku-Pink

I just--I feel totally useless in this situation. I wasn't there at the time, but I've seen the screenshots and I've listened to my friends' hurt.

She refuses to cooperate with any of us. All I wanted was a simple apology, but she chose to not even offer a simple thought to my words.

I'm just trying my best for my friends at this point sad . Even if this topic gets nowhere, at least we're trying..

That is just terrible if the person doesn't even give a simple apology.
Also, you should read her PS. It got editted~
yum_puddi

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
Miryoku-Pink
Just hover your cursor over the arrow next to the "Online" bar, and look for report.

That is what I thought, but I can't seem to find a "report" button surprised .
When I hover, I get:
>View Posts
>Achievements
>Profile
>Journal
>Add as friend
>Trade
>Buy a gift
>View Equipped List
>Ignore

Ganjafari's Wife

Fab Feliks
Miryoku-Pink

I know. The person who was saying these things, I know, is a troll who thinks that she is ahead of herself. I mean, really? She just died, right? Then, started to say these things towards your friends?

Fashionable Gaian

Silk Kanishk
Piggyback-Chan
Silk Kanishk
Piggyback-Chan
neutral

Dat avy. emotion_dowant

Come sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you want for Christmas. emotion_dowant

Pfff, I'm too old to be visiting Santa at this time talk2hand

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
Miryoku-Pink
Fab Feliks
Miryoku-Pink

As far as I am concerned, yes sad . I had woke up and heard of the news, and my friend claims that they were trying to beat EB, and were harassed for soloing it, because they were "selfish and wanted the gold," because the other members had all been dazed.

She brought it beyond the point of "we lost smeb" into, "we are being personally harassed."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff