Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Robotic Chibi-tan
/is afraid to DMS at this point because it's been free for so long, there probably ARE that many dumbasses like this at cl 12

Yeah, there are meanies in DMS, but kinda gotta treat it like it is in the real world.
Pull out the weeds because you don't need it in your garden, and just keep the flower that will help your garden blossom.

In other words, remove the bad people you see and stick to the ones that will want and will help you grow as a good DMS-er.
(:

Not all high level players are bad.

^^

Duck

Rainbow Filled Nights

Oh gosh, let's track that teacher down.

Mage Ragepunk

It's even more sad if they start to go all prissy AFTER entering the maze. Once the crew leader was like, "You know what? I'm going to kick you out" and then the annoying person started to curse us, saying that we couldn't survive without him. But we still kicked him out. And we survived for another 30 minutes. When we walked back to the gate, he was still there, and we were like, "Hey we survived!" He was SO mad, and it cracked us up. emotion_dowant

melloxkitty

That is so stubborn. Is it really that fun to kill a monster by yourself? I would never get them. classified_fu

Duck

Robotic Chibi-tan

At least the good CL12 are still here. I hope. emotion_kirakira

Anzlem

Oh, the irony of them dazed in front of the gate. emotion_awesome I want to see that.

MistressMinako

I realized that after the tanking and aggroing became so popular that everyone started to get lazy. I remember back in the days it was so much more challenging.

Kady Candy

You can stand in front of the Deadman's gate and scare 'em away. emotion_awesome

Madam Chai

Yes, now I only crew with people I know. I don't want to get angry in front of the computer again. classified_fu

Duck

Serenade Sea

Yes, the dazed part and ring sets ticks off the noobs most, which is surprising.
The dazed part is because we couldn't Defrib him/her, so either he Revives, or he goes back to Null and comes back. But they would either DO NOT know what Revive Potion is (I am serious, this one noob thought I was trolling her when I asked if she has the Revive Potion), do not have a potion, or do not want to go to Null because he/she doesn't know how to read the map. As for the map, I think it's fine, because we can still lead him/her back, but for some reason the noobs I'd met didn't want us helping. I don't know why. I'll never understand them.
Thanks for tip about meebo; I'll try that. emotion_awesome

ll Lifeless ll

AH, YES, THE DAZED PART. I have three sets of revive potions. emotion_awesome
Sadly, all the annoying players I'd met are like cl 11 and up, so I get a little wimpy of telling them off because I'm only cl 10.1. So they think I'm the noob. Terrible.

Nymph of Spring

I'm don't mind either if they know what they're doing...but I really wish everyone would know. classified_fu

Duck

Captain Lost Nipples

YOU ARE AWESOME! -glomp-
I just realized that my rock is only on CL9, so now I'm not playing DMS. I'm farming for orbs. emotion_awesome And I wish everyone would do that. But they think it's too hard, or they're too lazy and want to look all good with a cl 12 as soon as possible. Oh please.
As for the person with a cl 11.7 that is entirely clueless about buffs and soulbound rings, I got to feel a bit sorry for him. And how he can manage to get such a high cl remains a mystery. Either the past crews were too nice or the past crews were as clueless as he is, although I doubt it.
Damn, your book is so good. XD Thanks for the tips! Especially about the TC; I didn't even think of that!

'silent hart"

Yes, thank goodness. But they're so hard to find now. emotion_kirakira

Devoted Regular

Tuffy Pillows
Captain Lost Nipples

YOU ARE AWESOME! -glomp-
I just realized that my rock is only on CL9, so now I'm not playing DMS. I'm farming for orbs. emotion_awesome And I wish everyone would do that. But they think it's too hard, or they're too lazy and want to look all good with a cl 12 as soon as possible. Oh please.
As for the person with a cl 11.7 that is entirely clueless about buffs and soulbound rings, I got to feel a bit sorry for him. And how he can manage to get such a high cl remains a mystery. Either the past crews were too nice or the past crews were as clueless as he is, although I doubt it.
Damn, your book is so good. XD Thanks for the tips! Especially about the TC; I didn't even think of that!

'silent hart"

Yes, thank goodness. But they're so hard to find now. emotion_kirakira

ooph! *hugs back* thanks :] And thank you for taking it to heart. Most people don't and just do what they want. It's refreshing to see someone taking advice and using it. It's really not hard to level rings all the way. Yes, DMS is fun but it's more fun when you have everything you need to do it. I know the feeling. xD I'm still trying to become a full 12. I started leveling my buffs first, then my attack rings, and now I'm working on the rings I don't use for DMS. Also, there are some people who use the excuse that they salvaged their rings for more orbs. Beware of that. I still have all the rings I earned when zOMG first came out. You may think you won't need it, but one day it may come in handy. Like Gumshoe if you accidently salvage your Quicksand. Or Shuriken if you accidently salvage your Knife. Shuriken has an Knife effect when R4'd. And also, you can get friends and just experiment with different rings. I've found that Fire Rain works well on Bats. Yes, one of the main rules for DMS is no AOE's (area of effect = hit more than one monster at a time), but when you have experienced players, you find out new things just from having fun and trying weird things. And you're welcome. Most people don't know what TC even means. Though it's one of the main things you learn when you're doing the tutorial quests and learning how to attack and such. Good luck to you and may you start finding the people who are still passionate about zOMG and having fun. <3

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I have experienced this on mules before. People telling me off in both ss and dms a lot. Heck I even have 100K TC and lower tell me off about rings on main for ss. Rule of thumb: TC and CL doesn't mean anything anymore. In 2010 50K TCs knew how to smeb, now of days 300K TCs have trouble with end boss. Don't let silly things like that get to you. This is a casual game compared to mmos and I always laugh when people think high of themselves with zOMG! or Gaia. It's like come on, it's only online, not high school, really?

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Tuffy Pillows

Nymph of Spring

I'm don't mind either if they know what they're doing...but I really wish everyone would know. classified_fu

Most people would love that..
But kids get excited at the idea of soloing. Sometimes you just have to let them get it out of their system, or let them die so they know not to try again.

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Rainbow Filled Nights
Students always end up like their teachers.

Seasend

Gemenice

emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Rainbow Nerd

Dreamer of Perfection
Rainbow Filled Nights

Seasend

Gemenice

I'm going to become master Troll!
emotion_kirakira

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Gemenice
Dreamer of Perfection
Rainbow Filled Nights

Seasend

Gemenice

I'm going to become master Troll!
emotion_kirakira

Then Im Sensei to the master of Troll emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Dreamer of Perfection
Rainbow Filled Nights

Seasend

Gemenice

Seasend....
lol I'm sorry for you.
Dreamer of Perfection
Rainbow Filled Nights

Seasend

Gemenice

But my set is amazing, it deserves more love.

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Seasend
Dreamer of Perfection
Rainbow Filled Nights

Seasend

Gemenice

But my set is amazing, it deserves more love.

kay Ill send u love <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces