Welcome to Gaia! ::

so i was wandering this for some time now
what's going to happen to the HP?
will every one have the same MAX HP
or will they somehow increase it
and if it increases how does it 3nodding

Qixter
Everyone starts with the same basic HP max, yes...but Rings can alter that a lot. You are what you wear. Regarding "when is the next info release" question...that should be at the end of August.

the monkeys

dont know if health can go up but i do know that when your hp is gone you move slowly and you can also teleport and go back to full health.
chucknorrisrox
dont know if health can go up but i do know that when your hp is gone you move slowly and you can also teleport and go back to full health.

all that i know but is the max help thats my worry neutral
We don't really know that. Try to contact Qixter or one of the mods for this forum. Maybe they'll tell you. If they do, report it to one of the info threads!
The_Fooler
We don't really know that. Try to contact Qixter or one of the mods for this forum. Maybe they'll tell you. If they do, report it to one of the info threads!

hehe if they do ill just spread it around the FAQ'S 3nodding
MR MECHAKONG

so i was wandering this for some time now
what's going to happen to the HP?
will every one have the same MAX HP
or will they somehow increase it
and if it increases how does it 3nodding

Maybe some rings will have positive effects on your stats when you equip them, increasing HP, Strength, or what have you.
MR MECHAKONG
The_Fooler

=D Good. Also, update your first post, that way any one that comes across this will get the info as well. That is, if they don't read stickies or anything.
MR MECHAKONG
The_Fooler

or you could post it in my sticky which has links to faqs ninja
chucknorrisrox
MR MECHAKONG
The_Fooler

hehe dont worry im not selfish ill just go around spread the love xd
MR MECHAKONG
chucknorrisrox
MR MECHAKONG
The_Fooler

hehe dont worry im not selfish ill just go around spread the love xd

lol
CHECK OUT THE LINK I PUT IN THE FIRST POST
Mechakong, please don't bump and double post, you should never bump unless your thread falls off the first page (which happens over the course of hours, not minutes)

Anyway, I can say with 99.9995% certainty that there WILL be HP increasing rings. In the second info dump they mentioned 'passive' rings, likely rings dedicated only to buffing stats, and as most people know there are three main classes associated with any MMORPG. Those three classes are 'Tank', 'Healer', and 'Damage'. In order for this MMO to facilitate a 'Tank', they have to introduce ways to reduce the damage the 'Tank' takes and the maximum amount of damage they can absorb before being defeated. And since those three classes are virtually forced when it comes to MMORPGs (Since there are people who readily take huge drops in defenses for minor boosts in damage) It is very likely that will have made rings with each class in mind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff