Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

I just got the ring Healing Halo from trick or treating in barton.

The ring's description is that it regenerates health quickly, even in combat. Well, I used it, and... it didn't seem to have an effect at all. Is this a glitch?

It's worth quite a bit in the market place for being something I got for free from trick or treating... I'm thinking about selling it so I can get a defib. ring since it doesn't seem to work...
I believe the Healing Halo is supposed to speed up HP regeneration only...xD;;;

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

I guess it depends on what you're fighting. I was in deadman's pass, looking for stoocie, and I was fighting the laceback snakes or whatever they're called, and I didn't notice any kind of regeneration at all. D:

Smitten Businessman

I'm told that healing halo actually regenerates a pretty pitiful amount of HP. I don't know what to say about it not working at all, though. Are you sure the effect was still working? Some of the status effects in this game wear off in like 20 seconds.

There's a thread where a user named Shockfrost kindly posted the results of testing he did with many rings, including the healing halo. You might search for that and read to decide if it's worth keeping.

I don't like healing halo but if I come across I'll keep it, in order to complete the angel set.

Shameless Consumer

Healing Halo regenerates a pretty pitiful amount of HP unless you're kneeling. Something like, 4HP every 10 seconds at CL1?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff