Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
• What is your CL? How long did it take you to reach it? Did you farm a certain spot to achieve your current level?
11.4 currently. It actually didn't take toooooo long. But I was CL 10 for years. Even that didn't take too long though. Did a LOT of SS [smob/eb etc.] >_>

v

In a relationship with b e a r y t o r t e

Thirteenth Prophet

18,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Healer 50
• Do you remember your first days on zOMG? What got you hooked?
I had been waiting for it for years! So I was hooked before it even came out. But I played it during closed beta and it was pretty much everything you could hope for. It's Gaia.

vi

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Voter 100
If you could add your own animated, what would it be like? What are its perks?

I am not sure, but thinking back to the wish tree I would find it really amusing if there was some kind of food animated thingy out there. Not sure exactly of the details but I can imagine it would be very funny. emotion_awesome

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Voter 100
What is your preferred position to play in a crew: attacker, healer, CC, a mix? Why?

It all really depends how spastic my laptop is at the time. Sad but oh so true. rolleyes
If it’s having a bad day, then a healer as invalids are a pain and therefore I can contribute more by healing my crew. If a good day, then I’m happy with anything, it really doesn’t matter all that much to me. 3nodding

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Voter 100
Which boss did you find most difficult in your adventures?

End boss. Simply because I had this terrible luck of always having people disconnect, disappear or have to leave because of an emergency usually around the Robo fish point. Or it was just a horrible crew. Either or. ;D

Destructive Bunny

Very cute thread, good luck to your ruffle heart 4laugh
II HazelSkye II

Very true. I've never held a raffle before. I'm so excited. whee
Have you ever held a raffle before?

No. Been entering some, but that's all. But have thought about starting an on-going contest thing.. unfortunately I'm using my gold on other.. more expensive things. xD .

But I hope this will go well, then!

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

Y I NO SEE THIS THREAD BEFORE? emotion_donotwant

This is such a lovely idea. Do you accept donations for power-ups? I figure this would be more deserving than when I rage-grant randoms a pack of revives.

... What's your favourite power-up and why?

I love revives- I just would rather use those than have someone carry a defib. My defib is getting dust in the bottom of my ring-tray. *Is lazy*. I'm warming up to amps from DMS though. It's like my avatar on caffeine or something.

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Here come the people!
Zzyli
Don't rage-grant! You should be schadenfreude and revel in their miserable dazed state! -cue evil kitty laugh- gaia_kittenstar

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
w.o.l.f.i
Here come the people!
Zzyli
Don't rage-grant! You should be schadenfreude and revel in their miserable dazed state! -cue evil kitty laugh- gaia_kittenstar

Yeah... but time is shorbs mang. Some of them just stand there so derpily.

In an unrelated note, I wonder how many people kind of die inside when they quote me with my new full posting style. There's more code than text unless I write an essay or something....

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Zzyli
w.o.l.f.i
Here come the people!
Zzyli

Yeah... but time is shorbs mang. Some of them just stand there so derpily.

In an unrelated note, I wonder how many people kind of die inside when they quote me with my new full posting style. There's more code than text unless I write an essay or something....

Oh, I only typed out the quote so I didn't notice your post style coding before. sweatdrop

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
w.o.l.f.i
Oh, I only typed out the quote so I didn't notice your post style coding before. sweatdrop

Yeah, there be code ahoy!

Funniest Shadenfreude moment is when someone says things about the Grue never showing up & then we get dazed a couple of minutes later. Esp if I'm tanking & wearing Solar... (I don't normally bother with Solar, what with its terrible DPS, but it is great for luring if I have aggro).

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Robotic Chibi-tan
I have a question. The powerups you are giving away, are they the winners choice or...? Just curious. I like this idea. smile Keep it up.

Powerups will be any one of the 49GC ones chosen by the winner: revive, double-orb, ghi amp, or supercharger. c:
Some weeks I might give out 99GC worth of powerups. I might do that once a month, actually. Then you'll get a choice between one big powerup or two small ones.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Zzyli

Y I NO SEE THIS THREAD BEFORE? emotion_donotwant

This is such a lovely idea. Do you accept donations for power-ups? I figure this would be more deserving than when I rage-grant randoms a pack of revives.

... What's your favourite power-up and why?

I love revives- I just would rather use those than have someone carry a defib. My defib is getting dust in the bottom of my ring-tray. *Is lazy*. I'm warming up to amps from DMS though. It's like my avatar on caffeine or something.

Hi hi. If you want to donate powerups, I'm open to that. c: Would make niceness with the winningness. emotion_dowant

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Anyone wanna zOMG with me later? My 2pm class was cancelled, so I'm free from 12:30-3:30p EST. c:

I'm open to anything, from gnomes to vamps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff