Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
w.o.l.f.i
I have seen Kam! After some friends helped me attune, they let me go see Kam for the lulz. I left soon after since I immediately died after seeing her. emotion_sweatdrop Have you seen her?

Kitty likes you, too. gaia_kittenstar

Aww. That's awesome. I have not seen the lady in red... my CL's too low still. I haven't seen a GR since my second run. We ran into it by accident after like 8-9 yellow rooms. emotion_awesome

-pets kitty-

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Spifficated
That would be a crappy reason not to participate. Afterall, most of everyones goal on this forum should be to keep the game alive and the forum active..

I think some people only care about the community when others are watching. sad But, that's okay. There are people like me who try and spice things up with fun and... superness! -superman pose-

Dangerous Sex Symbol

You'll probably get to see her soon. I was fortunate enough to be online and have nice friends that had open spots for 100% room.

-rolls into a ball of fluff- o wo

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
w.o.l.f.i
You'll probably get to see her soon. I was fortunate enough to be online and have nice friends that had open spots for 100% room.

-squeezes- My first entry! Me gusta. emotion_dowant

Dangerous Sex Symbol

II HazelSkye II
w.o.l.f.i

-squeezes- My first entry! Me gusta. emotion_dowant
The kitty will win this! Fear my infectious power~ emotion_dowant I'll have a stockpile of powerups so massive that it'll spark an arms race amongst all the kitties.

Wealthy Gaian

11,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
OMG DOOD I SHOULD SO DO THIS :] you inspired me

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
w.o.l.f.i
The kitty will win this! Fear my infectious power~ emotion_dowant I'll have a stockpile of powerups so massive that it'll spark an arms race amongst all the kitties.

Now I'm worried... o.o

In a totally unrelated topic... you know those ads that are like "you just won an ipod and a million dollars and a years supply of mcdonalds! congratulations!".
Can you imagine how awful it would be if someone were gullible enough to fall for every ad they saw like that? lolololol

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Glam Factory

I would love for you to participate. biggrin
Are you new or old to zOMG? c:

Wealthy Gaian

11,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
II HazelSkye II
Glam Factory

Old I was a head start ticket holder :] I think when I get my gaia cash I should do this to razz I don't want to steal your thunder tho

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Glam Factory
II HazelSkye II
Glam Factory

Old I was a head start ticket holder :] I think when I get my gaia cash I should do this to razz I don't want to steal your thunder tho

I would prefer no one make a repeat thread... This one's hobbling along as it is. sweatdrop Not a lot of activity so far. :c

Dangerous Sex Symbol

II HazelSkye II
w.o.l.f.i

Now I'm worried... o.o

In a totally unrelated topic... you know those ads that are like "you just won an ipod and a million dollars and a years supply of mcdonalds! congratulations!".
Can you imagine how awful it would be if someone were gullible enough to fall for every ad they saw like that? lolololol
Are those ads like 99% of the gc offers here? You should check out the sponsored offers forum every once in a while. There are actually some people who fall for them and get all whiny after. xD

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
w.o.l.f.i
II HazelSkye II
w.o.l.f.i

Now I'm worried... o.o

Are those ads like 99% of the gc offers here? You should check out the sponsored offers forum every once in a while. There are actually some people who fall for them and get all whiny after. xD

Nah, I just saw one on the bottom of the page when I was getting ready to reply.

I'm going sleepytime now. G'night.

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
• What is your favorite zOMG! area and why? basskeen (PS) coz it always have people and I always earn gold in it

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
• Which boss did you find most difficult in your adventures?

maybe EB coz its the end boss and i havent meet
the boss in DMS yet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas