Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image

||| Raffle Information |||

||| What?

Yep. I'm using my GC to grant one powerup of choice each week to a random ticket holder.

||| Why?

To promote zOMG! activity and well-being. Ticket holders will be required to post actively, my GC goes into zOMG! funds, which in turn helps raise the Deadman's Shadow community bar. More players who have laid dormant for a while will have the opportunity to check out DMS for free, and possibly purchase a Bloodstone.

||| When?

Every Monday I will randomly generate a number from that weeks list of participants.

||| How?

You may enter more than once. For every 5 posts you make in this thread, you will receive one ticket entry. (You may want to denote your posts with numbers in the bottom corner, to make my life easier. emotion_c8 )

If there is a lot of thread traffic, a comment or PM to me with the pages containing your posts would be helpful.

Posts must be CONVERSATIONAL. If you create posts here that are spammy in nature, you will be added to my ignored list, and thus barred from the raffle. (Conversations with me count!)

If you're having difficulty finding someone to hold a conversation with, you may answer to five of the following questions, each in an individual post. Or, you could post some questions for me to add here, because I suck at thinking of questions.

• What is your favorite zOMG! area and why?
• Which boss did you find most difficult in your adventures?
• If you could add your own animated, what would it be like? What are its perks?
• If you could create your own ring, what would it it do?
• What is your preferred position to play in a crew: attacker, healer, CC, a mix? Why?
• Describe a fond zOMG! memory you have.
• What is your CL? How long did it take you to reach it? Did you farm a certain spot to achieve your current level?
• Do you remember your first days on zOMG? What got you hooked?
• What powerup do you think is most useful? What powerup would you want to see added to the game?
• What's your hive record? How long did you spend achieving it?

||| FAQ

II HazelSkye II
Robotic Chibi-tan
I have a question. The powerups you are giving away, are they the winners choice or...? Just curious. I like this idea. smile Keep it up.

Powerups will be any one of the 49GC ones chosen by the winner: revive, double-orb, ghi amp, or supercharger. c:
Some weeks I might give out 99GC worth of powerups. I might do that once a month, actually. Then you'll get a choice between one big powerup or two small ones.

If the winner does not claim their prize by the following Wednesday night, their prize will be forfeited to the highest poster for the previous week's raffle.

P.S. You just lost the game. This thread is the tits.

User ImageUser Image

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image

||| Ticket Holders |||

Drawing Date: 3/13/12

User ImageUser Image

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image

||| Past Winners |||

w.o.l.f.i (1/30/12)
Tokusie (2/05/12)
jvme-filipino_pride (2/13/12)
Poyudi Hytori (2/20/12)
jvme (2/27/12)
w.o.l.f.i (3/5/12)

User ImageUser Image

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image

||| Star Posters |||

These people may or may not have won a raffle here, but they deserve
an honorable mention for being active posters and supporting the community with their efforts.

w.o.l.f.i
Spifficated

User ImageUser Image

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
what a lovely idea O:
I think I will join later on, but Im sure people will join in with big numbers x)

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Prizzly
what a lovely idea O:
I think I will join later on, but Im sure people will join in with big numbers x)

I hope so. c:

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Please, if anyone has questions, or needs clarification, just ask away! I feel like I made this very jumbled. >.>

Also, I was wondering if I should change it to become 1 entry for every 5 posts, so people can hold more than 1 ticket?
Uh, this sounds like a really good idea! (Mainly because I love when DMS is open to the public >w< wink

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
omg! this is so cool!!
awesome!

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image
II HazelSkye II
Please, if anyone has questions, or needs clarification, just ask away! I feel like I made this very jumbled. >.>

Also, I was wondering if I should change it to become 1 entry for every 5 posts, so people can hold more than 1 ticket?

You can always "play a bit around with it", see what works best.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yoowl
II HazelSkye II

Yeah, I think I might change it, for people who want to fight for better odds. c:
II HazelSkye II
Yoowl
II HazelSkye II

Yeah, I think I might change it, for people who want to fight for better odds. c:

Also makes it more popular to post more.

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yoowl
Also makes it more popular to post more.

Very true. I've never held a raffle before. I'm so excited. whee
Have you ever held a raffle before?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas