Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

Stripped Stripes
Frettchen

[5]

If I could create my own animated, then I'd like it to be something along the lines of a dryad. I don't think we have any tree-themed animated, so this would be really neat. I'd like them to be a little higher-up in the Charge Levels, and I think it'd be challenging if they also had a healing ability. (Do we have any animated that can heal themselves?) It could be frustrating but with a large crew I think it'd be fun. 3nodding
User Image

aren't there some (or maybe one) in "Shallow Seas" that heal itself? one of the ones that flies around? can't remember what they are called, it's been a little since i've been down there (since my account got hacked) and my new account isn't quite up to cl on all the rings yet, close but not quite yet.

[10]

Ooh, really? I haven't explored Shallow Seas yet! I went in once thinking "Ooh what's this? O:" and then I died 'cause I was alone. >_>; But I've been meaning to crew with people and go in there. XD
User Image
User Image

Greedy Gawker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
so is this like a one time thing or is this gonna be like going to raffle a bloodstone more than once

Hi, thank you for doing this!

What is your favorite zOMG! area and why?

SS/EB - tho I dont often get to do it. It's the most interesting. I don't like speed runs tho.

Which boss did you find most difficult in your adventures?

Im not sure which boss, but the hardest area was old aqueduct - too hard to find crew there. Took forever!

Versatile Explorer

arcobaleno oscuro

Im not sure which boss, but the hardest area was old aqueduct - too hard to find crew there. Took forever!

[11]
I agree with the difficulty of finding a crew. Most of the time it's either deserted or you only have a handful of people, and usually they just want to farm tiny terrors. :T (I still have quests in that area I have to do, hehhhh.)
User Image
User Image

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Destrius
Hey peeps, sup. cool

o.o

You're so naked...

Versatile Explorer

II HazelSkye II

[12]
I edited the rest of my posts to ensure myself another slot. cat_ninja
User Image

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
110746m
zero_0912
110746m
dont you guys just hate getting hacked, like seriously
someone hacked my account and they changed my password and the email so i cant do anything bout it
all my things were on that account
i was level 10 on zomg
i had a nice tank and now that person takes it

11how did u get hack? can u tell me?

im trying to get my profile back though, this really sucks
i think i spent like $60 on that old profile
but sorry i cant tell you
but thanks for caring i think

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
Frettchen
arcobaleno oscuro

[11]
I agree with the difficulty of finding a crew. Most of the time it's either deserted or you only have a handful of people, and usually they just want to farm tiny terrors. :T (I still have quests in that area I have to do, hehhhh.)
User Image
User Image

12 lol me too i cant find a crewmate to help me defeat the alien thing

Hype Master

18,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Good afternoon, everyone. c:

• If you could add your own animated, what would it be like? What are its perks?

I'd like to see animated vehicles. They would become like dragons, flying for planes, non flying for cars and trucks. Maybe cars could be wyverns, and trucks dragons. Fighter planes would be fire spouters. xd

• If you could create your own ring, what would it it do?

hmmm....

How about an ice ring? It would freeze the animated for a length of time, in other words it would be a crowd control ring.

• What is your preferred position to play in a crew: attacker, healer, CC, a mix? Why?

I usually have a combination of rings, both heals and attacks and buffs. I was interested in learning to be a healer after reading a thread about it, but it doesn't really seem like there's real need for a dedicated healer, so I'll just stick to being an "all-around" player.

One of the things I like about zomg is that we aren't locked into a certain role. 3nodding
Frettchen
arcobaleno oscuro

[11]
User Image
User Image

Friend me if you like, and if you see me online, I'll go help finish your quests. biggrin

Versatile Explorer

zero_0912

12 lol me too i cant find a crewmate to help me defeat the alien thing

[12]
Agh yeah, the hive. I've only been in there long enough to do recon work for the Agent. I've never actually completed a hive run. >>;
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces