Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zeltoric
Will our guilds play any part in the battle system? Benefits for later on or etc?
When the Battle System is first released, no. It may be added in at a later date. Most likely with PvP. But first off? No.

@Jewelflo: Well thats a shame, cause I'll be in a thong, and you'll see me xD
Zeltoric
Well, I have another question, what happens if you die during a battle?
From the information I gathered, when you die in combat, you will be sent back to the starting zone basically. Like most MMO's. They have not stated if you will lose EXP , or Items.
what would the battles be like (final fantasy VII, suikoden 3, kingdom hearts, etc)?
baka_soul
what would the battles be like (final fantasy VII, suikoden 3, kingdom hearts, etc)?
It will be like Ragnarok Online. Have you ever played it? Those combat styles you suggested wouldn't work too great in an MMO.
Thdark
baka_soul
It will be like Ragnarok Online. Have you ever played it? Those combat styles you suggested wouldn't work too great in an MMO.

oh ok
well i never played ragnorok before
so can you explain it a little bit?
Would we be able to drive our cars or have a house there? ._.
Snowzzie
Would we be able to drive our cars or have a house there? ._.
No ; 3;

Cars was just a sponser thing, and the MMO is supposed to be Fantasy themed. No Cars.

As for a house. Still no. Though, sometime in the future, Gaia will be adding new zones to Gaia Towns for new places to live ^^
baka_soul
Thdark
baka_soul

oh ok
Sure thing. It's on a .. how you say, real time system? It's not turned based, you can attack at a certain speed constantly, and you don't have to wait for the enemy to attack.

Does that make sense? Theres a limit, so you can't do 57 attacks in half a second. I believe it will be using an action system (Could be wrong) Your rings use up some action, and you can only attack if you have enough action..

Make sense >>?
Thdark
baka_soul
Thdark
baka_soul

oh ok
Sure thing. It's on a .. how you say, real time system? It's not turned based, you can attack at a certain speed constantly, and you don't have to wait for the enemy to attack.

Does that make sense? Theres a limit, so you can't do 57 attacks in half a second. I believe it will be using an action system (Could be wrong) Your rings use up some action, and you can only attack if you have enough action..

Make sense >>?

hmm i guess so
sounds similar to FFVII
but i'm guessing the view is a bit different
no final fantasy is complicated compared to ragnarok. Its more like just clicking on it to attach though you could have magic too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff