Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will there be fast travel. I mean if its a big map then it would be better if we could fast travel to places we've been or something like that.
Jewelflo
Will there be fast travel. I mean if its a big map then it would be better if we could fast travel to places we've been or something like that.
DEV's have yet to post information on this subject.

Assuming this is based off of RO, there may possibly be an NPC that takes you to other areas. DEV's really haven't posted "much" they need to get working. Darn secretive DEVs. Who do they think they are? d**k Cheney?
I looked and couldn't find the answer to this one... if it's been answered already, many apologies.

Will we be able to earn gold in battle?
Lol. I hope I'm not anoying you with all my questions just trying to keep it alive and get answers.
WintersLight
I looked and couldn't find the answer to this one... if it's been answered already, many apologies.

Of course.

When you kill a monster, they have a chance to drop gold, and some random items.

Items can range from crappy items, trash, or rare exclusive Battle System only items. Maybe even little components to make larger items.

But gold has been confirmed to drop off of dead monsters :]
Thdark
WintersLight

Of course.

When you kill a monster, they have a chance to drop gold, and some random items.

Items can range from crappy items, trash, or rare exclusive Battle System only items. Maybe even little components to make larger items.

But gold has been confirmed to drop off of dead monsters :]

YES. That makes me happy. I'm not much of a forum goer, so gold accumulation is pretty slow for me. This'll be much better. Thanks!
i don't get it, r u saying tht ALL gaians will b jst as strong jst b cuz thier r rich gaians tht could buy strong weapons?!?!?! b cuz tht will jst make the game borring. i have a suggestion, 2 prevent the gaians from having strong weapons 2 strt with, er w/e, then make the weapons so tht only a certain level(and up) gaian can equip the weapon/armor. like maplestory! heart
rocker723
i don't get it, r u saying tht ALL gaians will b jst as strong jst b cuz thier r rich gaians tht could buy strong weapons?!?!?! b cuz tht will jst make the game borring. i have a suggestion, 2 prevent the gaians from having strong weapons 2 strt with, er w/e, then make the weapons so tht only a certain level(and up) gaian can equip the weapon/armor. like maplestory! heart
No no no no. Thats not what I meant.

Every Gaian will START OFF the same.

BUT, rings are pretty much the weapons. There will be rare powerful rings, secret rings, and not everyone will HAVE all these rings.

Not everyone will be the same, some people will have better items (Rings) so yeah =D
Bump to the top (This forum moves fast)

I wonder if I could get this made into a sticky, sweatdrop

Probably would need more questions answered though.
Bump once more.
sorry about that went for food.

Will are avi's be our charctor or is it going to be different
Jewelflo
sorry about that went for food.

Will are avi's be our charctor or is it going to be different
The avi's will be your avatar on the forums :]

They didn't want to force us to wear armor or wear something we don't want just to be good. So you can wear anything!

I could walk around in nothing but a thong and still kick a**.

Or be a penguin!

Anything :]
Will our guilds play any part in the battle system? Benefits for later on or etc?
thats cool though i hope I dont see any one in a thong
Well, I have another question, what happens if you die during a battle?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff